I GOT THIS FROM LINDA
1) Did you have a wedding ceremony/destination wedding/or elope? I think it was a medium size wedding. It was in a big church where Ricks parents were married and that I attended growing up. I didn't know Ricks parents then...duh... Andthat church will always hold a special place in my heart.
2) If you had attendants, how many did you have? Maid of honor and Best Man, 5 groomsmen and 5 bridesmaids. a flower girl and ring bearer
3) What colors did you use in your flowers/attendant's gowns, etc.? The guys tuxes were light blue and the girls wore pink. My maid of honor wore one of my prom dresses.
4) Was your wedding formal, semi-formal, casual...or blue jeans and bare feet? formal
5) Were you married in a church, a home, outside, where? Baptist Church
6) Was your reception cake & punch/finger foods/sit down dinner? Finger foods.
7) Music ~ did you have formal, classical music, or more contemporary/today type music? Was your music live or recorded? A very special lady played the organ for us and we also had an awesome piano player. I had two girls that I babysat who sang You Needed Me. My cousin sang the Lords prayer and A friend sang If. We also had the traditional Here comes the bride.
8) Did you have a double ring ceremony? [did/does your husband wear a ring] Yes. But Ricks ring got smashed at work and we need to get it fixed.
9) Did you write your own vows, or recite something special to you? No But we had two preachers! My Dad and our pastor Brother Jack
10) What was your something blue? My garter belt
11) Did you have a honeymoon? Where? Yes, We went to Port Aransas and we visit there every year since then only missing about two years when we lived too far or could not afford it.
12) Did you receive wedding gifts? Yes
ok homework done.LOL
I do not know what they are doing to me at work. Last week I worked three days in the Pharmacy and all I heard was praise even from the main director of the store. Then Sat. I was a cashier.
This week I am all over the store...
Tomorrow...Monday Cashier 7-3:30
Tuesday Candy....what the heck? Guess the person they got to replace me didn't work out
Weds. Cashier 6-2
Thurs Pharmacy 1-7...now wait a minute! That isn't even in my availability....The only day I said I can not work is Thurs after 2 because...um I NEED TO WATCH SURVIVOR!!!!!! I am going to see if I can get off in time to rush home so I don't miss anything. I live like 5 minutes away so if I leave at 6:55 I can make it....
Friday I am off
Oh well what is a girl to do? I am thinking that maybe they are just going to keep me doing both candy and pharmacy and then cashier on the other days.....whatever....
I really LOVE working in the Pharmacy!
Ok now to my health.
I have been a sick little girl.
I have been coughing my guts out for 4 weeks now. I have a upper respiratory infection and sinus infection.
I went back to the doctor and he put me on a stronger antibotic and stronger cough medicine, this time it is pills that I have to take three times a day. This seems to be helping more.
As for the antibotic it is really strong. You take two the first day and only one for 5 more days.
Tomorrow I take my last one....
So HOPEFULLY I will feel great again soon.
I hope so because I am really getting tired of coughing and spitting. Not to mention a few other things.....
ok that is it for now.
Eric and Rick are doing great! Eric needs more hours at work.
My mom is very sick. She had to go to the hospital yesterday because she was dehydrated. She just had her fourth round of chemo the other day. Please say a prayer for her.
Tiny said to say Hi!
I will have some pictures for you all soon.
And I am still on the wall as Employee of the Month......Maybe I will be Employee of the Year LOL or they don't know who to replace me with.
Until later Keep Smiling, Keep Loving and Keep Dreaming
AND NEVER NEVER STOP PRAYING!