It's Friday and it is time for what Robin calls "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in her comment section. On the following Friday she will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
This week's theme is mish mashLET'S PLAY!!!
1. Have you ever "mooned" anyone? Tell us about it. No Way! I would be too embare assed.
2. Did you ever toilet paper someone's house when you were a kid? Yes, I did this in high school and we were toilet papering Patti's house and some guys drove up on motorcycles swinging chains. Scared me silly!
3. In your town where is the best place to get a really good hamburger? I Love A & W Rootbeers bacon cheeseburgers and then of course I have to ave a chocolate shake with it. Yum!!!
4. What is the worse movie you ever saw...and have you ever walked out on a movie cause it was so bad? Eric and I went to the theatre and saw a movie with Russell Crow...can't recall the name but it was soooo boring. We walked out and the theatre let us into a different movie. We watched Bad Santa instead. It is funny!
5. If you could change your eye color would you and what color would you chose? I always wanted green eyes, but I get a lot of compliments on my blue ones so I guess I will keep them...I only wish they saw better.
There you go Robin...finally I am only late by 5 days LOL. Barbara