SADIE AND RICK READY TO GO MOW THE GRASS
LETS GO DAD
WHAT ARE U LOOKIN AT?
ITS A LONG WAY DOWN DAD
BLOW DRYING HER EARS
CAN I GO IN NOW?????
2. Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
3. If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without.
8. Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?
9. Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than the boy who wants to buy a car.
11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4 AM. Like this: It could be a right number.
13. No one ever says "It's only a game" when their team is winning.
14. I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.
15. Be careful reading the fine print. There's no way you're going to like it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
17. Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos? (And rap music will be the Golden Oldies!)
18. Money can't buy happiness - but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
19. After 50 if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.
20. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
I am trying to write this at work and all of these customers keep coming in....anywho.
Thanks Robin....I should have thought about asking you...I forgot you were a dental assistant.
Anyway it made me feel better.
The doc said that if it got worse as the years went by it could affect my speaking, singing and breathing....scared me some.
Needless to say I threw away all my gum....never again will a stick pass these lips..
Other news is Sadie...She went for her first office today. She had to get wormer and rabies.
Eric took her and said her eyes bugged out when they took her temp.
He said she was Sweet Sadie while she was there and had them all fooled. :)
Ok back to work for me.....
I went to the doctor yesterday because my ear and jaw were bothering me....he said I have a slight ear infection and then he said.....you have the begingings of TMD.
Something to do with my jaw....great....what the heck is that? I looked it up on line and it said if it got worse it could cause...to be continued
THIS IS SADIES NEW SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
SHE CAN'T WAIT FOR RICK TO SIT DOWN SO SHE CAN HAVE HER NEW BED
COME ON DAD WAKE UP AND PLAY!
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
OK IT'S 9 OCLOCK TIME FOR BED
I JUST GOT HOME FROM MY MOMS HOUSE. iI HAVE BEEN SPENDING THE WEEKENDS WITH HER. HELPING HER GET THINGS TOGETHER AND JUST KEEP HER COMPANY.
THIS WEEKEND WE WENT TO VISIT DAD AND CHRISTIS GRAVE....THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE HIS STONE IN. GRR
THEN I TOOK MOM TO WALMART TO BUY HER A BIG SCREEN TV SO SHE CAN WATCH THE SPURS BETTER.
MY BROTHER IN LAW IS PICKING IT UP TOMORROW.
I CONVINCED HER TO RIDE IN ONE OF THOSE CARTS. AT FIRST SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BUT I AM GLAD SHE DID....SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WALKING AROUND THAT HUGE STORE.
SHE WAS HUNGRY FOR HOT DOGS SO WE BOUGHT SOME AND WENT HOME AND COOKED THEM.
IT WAS A NICE WEEKEND.
I AM ENJOYING MY TIME WITH HER.
I ALSO FOUND MY DADS JOURNAL. THE LAST WORDS HE WROTE WERE....
ALL THE FAMILY CAME FOR A LATE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION. EVERYONE CAME BUT ERIC ( ERIC WANTED TO COME BUT COULD NOT GET OFF WORK AND DRIVE TO SA.)
AND THE LAST THING HE WROTE WAS....
BARBARA HAS DYED HER HAIR BACK TO ITS NATURAL BROWN COLOR. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE ALSO GOT HER INSURANCE LICENSE.
I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID THOSE TWO THINGS.
I HAVE SINCE CHANGED MY HAIR. IT IS A COMBINATION NOW.
I AM BRINDLE LIKE SADIE.
IT IS LIGHT BROWN WITH BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS....A COMPROMISE.
I WILL TRY TO PUT A PICTURE OF IT SOON.
GOD MADE HIM FOR ME
HE SMILED AT ME ON MY VERY FIRST DAY
HE WIPED THE CHILDHOOD TEARS AWAY
HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO JUMP AND PLAY
AND TAUGHT ME HOW TO KNEEL AND PRAY
HE MADE SPECIAL TIME FOR ME
AND SHOWED ME WONDERS I COULD SEE
HE BELIEVED IN ALL THAT I COULD BE
AND LOVED ME UNCONDITIONALLY
HE BROUGHT ME UP WITH WISDOM
HE GAVE ME STRENGTH FOR LIFE
HE LOVED ME EVERY SECOND
AND TAUGHT ME WRONG FROM RIGHT
I SANG TO HIM HIS FINAL HOURS
I STOOD BESIDE HIS BED
I SENT HIM HOME TO JESUS
AND WEPT AS GOODBYE I SAID
I KNOW HE IS WITH JESUS
HE SITS BESIDE HIS THRONE
AND ONE DAY WHEN I DIE
HE WILL BE THERE TO LEAD ME HOME.
BY BARBARA CULLUM MASTERS