I got this from Robin....
1. Are you taller than your mom?
I think we are close to the same size. I have noticed that I have my mothers hands. She might be slightly taller than I am.
2. What color is your shower curtain?
No shower curtain...I have sliding glass mirrors. So if you want to watch yourself pee you can...I always slide it to the right.
3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red?
a coffee cup that says I'm a Little Ape over you.
4. What is your ring tone? I recently had to change phones because my new improved flip phone flipped off....so I changed to my old phone and when it rang I noticed I have the National Anthem. I am keeping it in honor of our soldiers
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I have a terrible cough so my head hurts and my throat and my stomache.....I am a wreck....My back is killing me too
6. What color is your favorite pillow?
7. What is your favorite video game?
Donkey Kong Jr.
8. Had a nap today?
yes, I passed out at 5 and awoke at 10pm and now I have to go back to sleep to get up at 3:30am....why am I still up?
9. Gold or Silver?
10. Is there an animal that creeps you out?
11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?
I don't even remember the last time I was in an elevator. We don't have them here in my small town
12. Did you go ice skating as a kid?
Once with my church youth group. I remember the funnest part was falling down and sliding on the ice.
13. Ever have stitches?
Yes, stitches in my arm, knee, stomach
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
15. How long ago did you hug someone?
when Rick came home from work around 5
16. What's something you want to do before you die?
Go to Italy
17. Have you ever caught something on fire?
Yes paper towels on the stove frying taters
18. Have you ever seen a ghost?
I think maybe so
19. Have you ever seen northern lights?
what are northern lights?
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?
yes, I think it is fun for a change sometimes.
21. Name something good that happened today.
I got to work with the nice managers..
22. What room are you in?
Living room...the old one...we still aren't in the new one...Rick is working on it as I type....yes at 11:17 at night. He is taking his week vacation to work on the house. Right now he is installing surround sound....I will try to take some pictures for you tomorrow
23. Are you worried about something you can't control?
I try to leave all my worrys with God
ok ready for part two....