The Dark Side Survey
Imagine that, for some reason, you've now been forced to consider the following:
1. You're forced to choose between one of the following vices. You have to choose, and do, one of them: Smoking, drinking, illicit drugs. Which would be the most acceptable to you? Drinking makes me act stupid, Smoking can kill you, and I just say NO to drugs, so I pick......eating chocolate!
2. You're forced to give up one of these senses: sight or hearing. Which one do you give up? I must save my sight to see all the wonders God has given me. My hearing affects my singing and I want to hear my family say I love you.....so I pick......losing 2 centes.
3. Disregarding the previous question, you're only allowed to enjoy one thing from now on :music player (CD, iPod) or DVD player. Which would you keep? CD player plays my music, the DVD player plays my movies so I pick......the toaster
4. You have to give up one of these for 3 days: eating or drinking. Which would you choose to do? If I don't eat I start to shake, if I don't drink my tongue would dry up....so I pick......I will give up washing dishes and use paper plates instead.
5. You have to choose one: perpetual daytime, or perpetual night time. Which one do you think you could live with? In the day I see the flowers, the sun, the blue skys of Texas, In the night I see the moon and stars so I will give up the second Tuesday of next week.
6. You can only choose one type of treat for life: salty snacks (potato chips, Doritos, etc) or candy. Which one? Salty snacks are good for you, they help you retain water...and me give up chocolate? Have you lost your mind? I will give up liver
7. Your life partner has to be one of the following: heavy smoker or heavy drinker. Which one? Neither please.
8. Your life partner also has to be one of the following: Democrat or Republican. Which one could you live with? Christian
9. You can only watch one forever: CNN or FOX News Channel. Which one? Reality tv
10. You can only have one: a computer or a TV. Which one do you keep? Computer, but I would watch my tv shows on it.
11. You have to live in one of the following places: The Sahara Desert or Antarctica. Where do you Go? Too Hot, Too Cold, Decisions, Decisions...I pick Hawaii!
12. You have to give up one: MySpace or your cell phone. Which one do you keep? I hate My Space.....gotta have my cell phone.
13. You have to do one of the following: create 1000 email surveys or answer 1000 email surveys. Which one? I don't have to do anything.....
So I say be a leader and just say no, Be a follower, but follow wisely. Be a good example and above all else....Eat Chocolate
No one can FORCE you to do anything:)Barbara