MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE ARROW TO PLAY IT.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Part of the banner I made for Mom...This is her house in her kitchen.
Couldn't get it all in one shot.
My Mom and niece Brittany. She came and spent the weekend with us this week. She is my little angel....Christi's daughter.
Flowers I got for Mom...a week old already so some are droopy but still pretty.
Mom's dog Nikkie....she is deaf and quite a character.
One of the shelfs in Moms house. This is my Dad's flag and pictures of him when he was young.
Brittany loves to read like me
Clowns everywhere...Dad loved clowns...Some of his paintings.
Dads self portrait
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Not as easy as you might think.
It's really hard to only use one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? somewhere at the bottom of my purse....can't seem to locate it until it rings and then it hides from me.....oops one word.....purse
2. Your significant other? I guess that would have to be my husband of almost 27 years, the love of my life.....oops one word....AWESOME
3. Your hair? As you all know I have been struggling about what to do about my hair. I know I want to keep it long. I like blonde, Dad wanted brown....I compromised...ooh one word....Brindle
4. Your mother? The sweetest funniest person you will ever meet. She is quite a character. She doesn't let life get her down....oh oh one word.....Super
5. Your father? The greatest man God ever created. He was wise, talented and showed many people love. He was the best....one word....Undefeatable
6. Your favorite thing? Well it for sure ain't my job....yawn.....so I guess it would have to be my computer....one word....Friends
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten....what you expected more than one word? Just trying to follow the rules guys....
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi....not possible to say in one word....so shoot me
9. Your dream/goal? To become a famous singer and to have a giant party and invite all of you to come so I could meet you....I know....how the heck would u say that in one word....get real.
10. The room you're in? The office where I work....It is only one room with three desks.......one word....dull
11. Your ex? Right between my w and z....alphabet
12. Fear? I ain't afraid of no ghost....one word...ghostbusters.
13.Where do you want to be in 6 years? not here.
14. Where were you last night? Before or after I ate....oh they are both the same//// couch
15. What you're not? entertained
16. Muffins? SURE!
17. One of your wish list items? Disneyworld
18. Where you grew up? texas
19. The last thing you did? listened to a long story that I cared nothing about. My face hurts from the fake smile I had to wear....listened
20. What are you wearing? capris and a pink shirt....new
21. Your TV? too far away...off
22. Your pets?pain in the....sadie
23. Your computer? home
24. Your life? challenging
25 Your Mood? i need a vacation....overworked
26. Missing someone? family
27. Your car? Christis
28 Something you are not wearing? bikini
29. Favorite Store? closet
30. Your summer? tan
31. Like someone? I don't lick people.....dogs do
32. Your favorite color? aqua
33. When is the last time you laughed? doing this survey....today
34. Last time you cried? last night....long....story...ok now. :)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
OK.....I know that you are all wondering what I did on Mothers Day....so I will tell you.
I stayed up all night the day before and made a huge banner that stretched all the way across her kitchen. I painted it and put all kinds of flowers, hearts, dragon flys etc. around the border....it took me 2 and a half hours. It said
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY I LOVE YOU!
She woke up in the morning and didn't notice it at first....I don't see how..LOL
Anyway when she did see it her eyes got really big and she just smiled so wide.
When did you do that? she asked.
Last night I said and she just smiled.
I made her breakfast and gave her the present I bought her. I bought her a gown because I knew it was something she would use.
She loved it.
I had some flowers delivered later that afternoon. They were beautiful.
At lunch I made her pork chops, mashed potatos and pork and beans.
She lives on Meals On Wheels and take out.
She loved that I made her a home cooked meal.
I hinted around about the picture thing....but since she has lost most of her hair, she does not like the camera these days. So I didn't push it.
But I wanted to SO BAD/
Anyway all in all it was a nice day.
We watched church together on tv..her church is televised.
She is too weak to go out much.
She thanked me about a million times for all I did.
I was just glad to see her smile.
Thanks for all your great ideas.
Love you all and I hope you had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR YOUR MOM?
I WANT THIS YEAR TO BE SPECIAL FOR MINE.....I ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO......
I ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE OF IDEAS AND SINCE SHE DOES NOT READ MY JOURNAL I WILL TELL YOU A FEW....
SHE WANTS ME TO COOK HER A SPECIAL LUNCH..
SO I AM MAKING HER FAVORITE.
I WANT TO DECORATE THE KITCHEN LIKE EXTRA EXTRA RIBBONS BALLOONS ETC.
I WANT TO BUY HER FLOWERS.
IT COULD VERY WELL BE MY LAST MOTHERS DAY WITH HER HERE ON EARTH. I MUST MAKE IT SPECIAL.
I WILL BE THE ONLY CHILD THAT ACKNOWLEDGES HER THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL.
SAM WILL DO SOMETHING TOO I HOPE. HE USUALLY DOES...HE IS MY SISTERS HUSBAND WHO IS ALREADY IN HEAVEN WITH DAD....
SPEAKING OF DAD...HE ALWAYS MADE THE HOLIDAYS SPECIAL FOR MOM....
HE GAVE HER A PRESENT EVERY 22ND DAY OF EVERY MONTH OF THEIR 50 YEARS OF MARRIAGE.
UM THANKS :)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Do you have any pets? YES I HAVE SADIE MARIE AND 4 CATS
What was the last book you read? I HAVE STARTED MANY LATELY NO TIME TO READ.
Do you like to cook? SOMETIMES
Are you good at cooking? I HAVE BEEN TOLD I AM...
Are you married or single? MARRIED ALMOST 27 YEARS
Do you have brothers and sisters?
2 SISTERS. ONE HERE AND AN ANGEL IN HEAVEN
Are they older or younger than you?
PAM IS TWO YEARS OLDER . CHRISTI 7 YEARS YOUNGER...YES I AM A MIDDLE CHILD
Do you like baseball? IT IS MORE FUN TO PLAY THAN WATCH
Do you live alone? NO I LIVE WITH RICK AND SADIE AND THE CATS
Do you live in a house or an apartment?
Have you ever lived in another country? NO
Have you ever met a famous person? NOT THAT I REMEMBER
How do you spend your free time? WHAT'S THAT?
How many languages do you speak?
THREE, ENGLISH SPANISH AND ITALIAN
How old are you? OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER
How tall are you? 4 FEET 11 AND A HALF INCHES
Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. HAVING ERIC...UM...NOT THE ACTUAL DELIVERY...THAT HURT LIKE A ...
WELL IT HURT ALOT
What are your hobbies? PAINTING AND SINGING
What countries have you visited? ONLY USA...OH AND MEXICO WHEN I WAS 3
What do you do on Sundays? VISIT WITH MY MOM...WE WATCH THE SPURS
What's your job? INSURANCE AGENT
What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house? NONE IN MY TOWN
What is your motto? IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE....BITE YOUR LIP
What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? STAY UP LATE AND SING AT THE TABLE
What's something you do well? SING?
Who do you respect the most? MY PARENTS
- Who has had the most influence in your life? MY DAD
Would you like to be famous? SURE
What do you think you will be doing five years from now? ENOYING LIFE
Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? SAME PLACE
What is your goal in life? TO MAKE SOMEONE SMILE
Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? NIGHT
When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? ABOUT 1OAM
How many cities have you lived in? 3
What jobs have you done? DO YOU HAVE ALL DAY? OK HERE GOES...WAITRESS, BOOKKEEPING, FILE CLERK, INSURANCE AGENT, SUBSTITUTE TEACHER, DAY CARE.,
ELEPHANT TRAINER, OK MAYBE NOT
Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
WHY MUST I CHOOSE?
Did you get along with your neighbors?
What is your favorite animal? SADIE MARIE
What is your favorite city in the United States? PORT ARANSAS, TEXAS
What is your favorite color? AQUA
What is your favorite country? USA
And why? I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
What is your favorite day of the week?
Why? NO WORK
What is your favorite drink in the summer? DIET PEPSI ALWAYS
What is your favorite food? PROBABLY FRIED CHICKEN....NO WONDER I AM GETTING PLUMP
What is your favorite kind of food? CHINESE
What is your favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS
What is your favorite kind of book? TRUE CRIME
What is your favorite kind of ethnic food? OH CHINESE
What is your favorite kind of movie? ACTION OR COMEDY
What is your favorite kind of music? I LIKE EVERYTHING BUT RAP
What is your favorite magazine? TRUE STORY
What is your favorite memory of childhood?
PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WITH THE NEIGHBOR KIDS WAS A BLAST
What is your favorite movie? WOW....THAT IS A DIFFICULT ONE.....I GUESS CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG
What is your favorite radio station? MAGIC 105.3
What is your favorite season? SALT I MEAN SPRING
Why? EVERYTHING IS COLORFUL AGAIN
What is your favorite sport? GYMNASTICS
What is your favorite time of day? NAP TIME...YEAH I WISH
What is your favorite TV program? BIG BROTHER AND SURVIVOR
What is your favorite Web site? SINGSNAP
What is your favorite vegetable? BROCOLLI
Why UM IT'S HEALTHY AND GOOD
What's your favorite smell? RIGHT AFTER THE RAIN
What's your favorite word in English? LOVE Why do you like it? WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW....
Who is your favorite actor? MATTHEW MCCONAHY
Who is your favorite actress? LISA KUDROW
Who is your favorite athlete? FOOT...I MEAN TONY PARKER
Who is your favorite baseball player? BABE RUTH
Who is your favorite soccer player? BRITTANY JOHNSON
Who is your favorite character from literature? ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Who is your favorite musician? ERIC
Who is your favorite singer? WOW I CAN NO WAY CHOOSE....
Who is your favorite super-hero? SPIDERMAN
Explain why. BECAUSE HE CAN THROW WEBS AND CLIMB UP BUILDINGS AND STUFF
What is your best friend's name? RICK
Who was your favorite teacher? COACH SKINNER
Why? HUBBA HUBBA
....in high school? COACH SKINNER
...in junior high school? MR H
...in elementary school? MRS CLEMONS
What was your favorite subject in school?
....in high school? BOYS
...in junior high school? BOYS
...in elementary school? RECESS
Who was your favorite singer when you were younger? ELVIS.....WAIT DONNY OSMOND, DAVID CASSIDY
How about now? JOSH GROBAN....KENNY CHESNEY