It's me...you know Miss Barbara
Ok well I just wanted to drop by and say that I went to see Eric this weekend.
He is still looking for a job in Austin, so if any of you know of any Chef jobs in the area I would REALLY appreciate you passing them on to me.
Eric has his associates degree in Culinary and needs a job to stay in Austin.
Also a bit of more sad news.....my computer went berserk. I lost all my pictures, two books I was writing and numerous other things I don't even remember yet. I had to start over on everything.
THANK GOD for this journal as I have put most of my pictures in it and I can at least retrieve them from here.
I learned a very important lesson....
Save everything that matters to a disc or something.
I just thought it was safely stored here in my computer....wrong ...again.
My Mom is pretty weak right now. She will have another chemo treatment on Weds. Please say a prayer for her.
I have not written because I like to be upbeat and things are on the down beat right now.
But don't worry I have not given up!
1. Eric will find a job soon and one that he enjoys
2. My Mom will get well.
3. My family and friends love me and are praying for me.
4. I have a good job and able to help Eric out.
5. Rick has a good job and able to help Eric out.
6. Tiny is doing great.
7. My good luck is just around the corner. I just need a ride there.
8. God is great, but sometimes life ain't good. When I pray things don't always turn out like I think they should but I do it anyway.
I dream, I sing , I love anyway.
God Bless you all today and always.
Hanging in there and not about to let go....:) Barbara