Thursday, May 1, 2008

GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Do you have any pets? YES I HAVE SADIE MARIE AND 4 CATS

What was the last book you read? I HAVE STARTED MANY LATELY NO TIME TO READ.

Do you like to cook? SOMETIMES

 

Are you good at cooking? I HAVE BEEN TOLD I AM...

Are you married or single? MARRIED ALMOST 27 YEARS

Do you have brothers and sisters?

2 SISTERS. ONE HERE AND AN ANGEL IN HEAVEN

Are they older or younger than you?

PAM IS TWO YEARS OLDER . CHRISTI 7 YEARS YOUNGER...YES I AM A MIDDLE CHILD

Do you like baseball? IT IS MORE FUN TO PLAY THAN WATCH

Do you live alone? NO I LIVE WITH RICK AND SADIE AND THE CATS

Do you live in a house or an apartment?

A HOUSE

Have you ever lived in another country? NO

Have you ever met a famous person? NOT THAT I REMEMBER

How do you spend your free time? WHAT'S THAT?

How many languages do you speak?

THREE, ENGLISH SPANISH AND ITALIAN 

How old are you? OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER

How tall are you?  4 FEET 11 AND A HALF INCHES

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. HAVING ERIC...UM...NOT THE ACTUAL DELIVERY...THAT HURT LIKE A ...

WELL IT HURT ALOT

What are your hobbies? PAINTING AND SINGING

What countries have you visited? ONLY USA...OH AND MEXICO WHEN I WAS 3

 

What do you do on Sundays? VISIT WITH MY MOM...WE WATCH THE SPURS

 What's your job? INSURANCE AGENT

  What is the nearest bus stop or train station to your house? NONE IN MY TOWN

What is your motto? IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE....BITE YOUR LIP

 What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? STAY UP LATE AND SING AT THE TABLE

What's something you do well? SING?

Who do you respect the most? MY PARENTS

  • Who has had the most influence in your life? MY DAD

 

Would you like to be famous? SURE

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? ENOYING LIFE

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? SAME PLACE

What is your goal in life? TO MAKE SOMEONE SMILE

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? NIGHT

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? ABOUT 1OAM

How many cities have you lived in? 3

What jobs have you done? DO YOU HAVE ALL DAY?  OK HERE GOES...WAITRESS, BOOKKEEPING, FILE CLERK, INSURANCE AGENT, SUBSTITUTE TEACHER, DAY CARE.,

ELEPHANT TRAINER, OK MAYBE NOT

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?

WHY MUST I CHOOSE?

 

 

Did you get along with your neighbors?

YES

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you didn't include my Matthew in any of these answers.  Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to enjoy reading these meme's ~ you have some good answers here ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

I like the part where you said you can sing at the table. lol Never saw anything wrong with it but my mama use to always tell me lets not sing at the table. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Good job!
This one was hard....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Great answers!!!!  I didn't realize you had four cats.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I missed you!
I might do this one..
Lyn