Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm scared

I have been having stomach pain in the top part of my right side under my rib cage. I went to the doctor on Monday and he did blood tests. I called today and the nurse said my red blood count is high. They will be sceduleing an ultra sound soon. I don't know what this means. I am worried. I want to live to be 100. I hope it is something simple that can be fixed with medicine and that it is not life threatening. Please keep me in your prayers.
I would also like to take this time to tell each and everyone of you how much you all mean to me. You keep a smile on my face. I read alot of blogs here and don't always respond, but I do love you all very much.
I will keep you posted on the results of the tests. All of the other lab work came out good, so that is a great sign.
If anyone knows what causes high red blood count I would appreciate the advice.
I am going to try and put this aside so that we can have a good Christmas. I am ready. All the shopping is done and now we are just waiting on Santa Claus.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
xoxBarb

No comments: