Just found out the results...xray and ultra sound all came out normal!!!!!!!!!!!!! So doc thinks maybe I just pulled a muscle in my stomach or something. Don't know why red blood count was high but since I have a bad history with cancer in my family he wanted the tests done to be sure it was all ok..Praise the Lord. I am gonna be around a long time!!! Thank you everyone for your love and prayers!!!
AND NOW TO SOMETHING A LOT MORE FUN...SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT THE LIE..
Ok, so my friend John tags me in his note which tells me that he wants to know 30 random things/facts about me just to get to know me a little better and shared the same with me about himself (hisself?). He added in the 1 lie, so you guys will have to figure out which one is the lie. Here are the ground rules: 1. When you read this, you have to create your own and tag at least 30 people and don't forget to tag the person who sent it to you (in this case, me). 2. Make it interesting. Tell us just some random things about yourself, or just some strange facts we may not know about you. 3. Have fun with it!
Kudos to Chris "Dimples" Perez, who knows which is his best side to be photographed from!
30 Randoms/1 Lie:
1. I like to eat plain M & M's mixed with salted peanuts but I will not eat the red ones.
2. When I was a little girl I wanted to join the circus and be a missionary and teach the clowns about God.
3. I am deathly afraid of spiders.
4. I will go up to strangers and start up a conversation.
5.At the grocery store I like to take things out of peoples carts and put them into mine, especially if there is a kid in the seat, I will take cookies or something I know they will notice......I give it back if the kid crys.
6 I have some pictures I have taken of ghostly images.
7. I smile at everyone I meet even if they look at me ugly.
8.I have over 10 pairs of shoes, but only wear about 2 pairs.
9.I love to spend the afternoon making up new recipes and cooking them.
10. I was suspected of being an illegal alien by the border patrol.
11.When I was little my mom made me wear my hair short and I had cat glasses..
12. My Aunt traced our family and I am related to Abraham Lincoln.
13.My Dad used to buy my Mom a present every 22nd day of the month for all the 50 years they were married.
14. I can play 5 different instruments.
15. One of my favorite things to do is put together jigsaw puzzles.
16.I own over 100 karaoke cds
17. I have saved three children from death. Two from drowning and one from choking.
18. I am known to dress up on Halloween and have only missed one year doing so in my entire life.
19.I have not drank a Diet Pepsi in three months now..
20.My house is paid off and I owe no rent or mortgage.
21.I have been to 5 different states on vacation.
22.When I go fishing I always try to take along a book to read in case the fish aren't biting.
23.I wear 8 rings on my fingers
24.I sometimes wish I was a dragonfly and could just fly through the air..
25.When I was little I thought I had a twin sister and that she live on the other side of the mirror.
26. In Kindergarten I had my class convinced that I was a real princess.
27.I also told my teacher I was allergic to milk...but I'm not.
28. I once stole a bag of Cheetos and a big red, I took it back the next day and told the store clerk that I took it.
29. I lived in an apartment in downtown San Antonio when I was 18.
30. My Dad wrote two books and I edited one of them.
31. I do not own an ipod..
AND ONE MORE FOR YOU...A HAPPY NEW YEAR QUESTIONAIREHAPPY NEW YEAR QUESTIONAIRE
.by Barbara Cullum Masters on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 10:09pm.1. What did you do in 2010 that you never done before?
LEARNED TO PLAY UKULELE
2. Did you keep all of last years resolutions?
HECK NO...I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HALF OF THEM
3. Have any resolutions for next year?
NO....NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH THAT THIS YEAR
4. What countries did you visit?
COUNTRIES? SERIOUSLY? I BARELY HAD TIME TO VISIT THE MAILBOX
5. What would you like to have a 2011 that you didn't have in 2010?
LESS DRAMA AND MORE FUN TIME
6. What date in 2010 will be etched in your memory?
THE DAY I SAID GOODBYE TO PAM
7. What was your biggest achievement this year?
8. What was your biggest failure?
EVERY MISTAKE IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE...SO I GUESS NONE
9.Did you suffer any illness or injury?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
11. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed?
CAN'T SAY....BUT HE KNOWS WHO HE IS....
12. What did you get really really excited about?
TEACHING MYSELF TO PLAY THE UKULELE....SEEM TO HAVE A THEME GOING HERE LOL
13.Where did most of your money go?
14. What songs will always remind you of 2010?
TOO MANY TO NAME
15. What do you wish you would have done more of?
SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY
16. What do you wish you done less of?
17. How will you be spending Christmas?
I SPENT IT WITH MY TWO FAVORITE GUYS RICK AND ERIC
18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
NO I FELL A LONG TIME AGO
19. How many one night stands?
I MOSTLY SIT AT NIGHT
20. What was your fav tv show?
BIG BROTHER, SURVIVOR, TEEN MOM, HELL'S KITCHEN, CELEBRITY REHAB, INTERVENTION,
21. Do you hate anyone that you didn't hate this time of year?
HATE IS TOO MUCH OF A WASTE OF TIME
22. What was/were the best books you read?
TOO MANY TO NAME
23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
UMMMMMM UKULELE :)
24. What did you want and get?
UKULELE ....TEE HEE
25. What did you want and not get?
WALLS.....AND A DOOR
26. What was your fav film this year?
27.What kept you sane?
GOD AND MY HEAVENLY GUARDIAN ANGELS DAD, MOM, CHRISTI AND PAM
28. What celebrity did you fancy the most?
29. Tell us a life lesson you learned this year.
LIFE IS SHORT...ENJOY EVERY SECOND
30. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"WELL YOU DONE DONE DONE ME AND YOU BET I FELT IT
I TRIED TO BE CHILL BUT YOUR SO HOT THAT I MELTED
I FELL RIGHT THROUGH THE CRACKS...NOW I'M TRYIN TO GET BACK
I JUST WANT TO BE OK BE OK BE OK
I JUST WANT TO BE OK TODAY
31. Where were you when 2010 began?
32. Who were you with?
RICK AND SADIE
33. Where will you be when 2010 ends?
34. Who will you be with when 2010 ends?
ERIC...RICK WENT HUNTING
35. Did someone treat you badly in 2010?
YES SO I'M NOT HER FRIEND NO MORE
36. Did you treat someone badly in 2010?
NO I DIDN'
TAG YOU'RE IT!
.IF NOT ALREADY THERE ADD ME AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK!!!
LOVE YOU ALL BARB