I got this from Rayne:
1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
I was born in 1961..child of the 70's
2. Where were you born?
3. What kind of home did you grow up in?
I grew up in a cute little neighborhood on the south side of San Antonio. All the neighbors were close and watched out for each others children....one reason I was always caught if I even thought about doing something wrong. It was a three bedroom house with two bathrooms. One for the parents and one for us girls. I shared a room my whole childhood. Mostly with my little sister Christi.
4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
Yes!! My parents were the coolest. They wet boundarys for us and always made the holidays special. We didn't have too much or too little, just enough.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?I wanted to be a missionary who worked in the circus and be one of those flying trapeze artists. I later as a teen wanted to be a writer or a child psychologist. I am a cashier now so I guess I have all these jobs combined in one.
6. What do you want to be now?
a child psychologist still7. What was your first best friend's name?
Susan Martin8. Is she still your friend? Yes and she even lives in the same small town I do now. I caught up with her on April 1st this year. Her two boys wait by the phone each year for my prank.
9. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
yes not sure of the preschool one though
Methodist church San Antonio
Bellaire Elementary San Antonio
Harlandale Middle School- sixth grade only
Terrell Wells Middle School -7th and 8th grade
McCollum High School San Antonio
10. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
I loved them equally the same. I must say at this point that my parents were both loving and kind. I never once saw my parents fight or have words.
11. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
Cher Half Breed Donnie Osmond and David Cassidy I also liked Barry Manilow and David Meese and Amy Grant
12. best age to be a parent
i think in your 20's you have enough energy and are able to still enjoy your adult hood when the kids are grown up
13. Are you scared of anything?
working in the gas station at work....yes they are pressuring me to learn again....
14. What was your favorite class in elementary school?
2nd grade. Spelling
15. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
i would bring it in elem and in middle i would buy it I ate pizza and star crunch almost every day for an entire year
16. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?only as an adult
17. Were you a mean kid?no. I was the kid who befriended those picked on by bullies when the bullys weren't picking on me.
18. Favorite board game of all time?monopoly
19. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero? we played house, school, and army
20. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
I don't want to ever grow up. I am a Toys R Us kid. I love children and I love being a kid.