Monday, July 23, 2007

I

The "I" in me....

I Live: In the great state of Texas where people don't really get around on horses like they show in the movies....we have cars yall.

I Work: at a grocery store as a cashier even though I go by waitressangel.....I was a waitress....now I just sell them food they have to go home and cook themselves....unless of course they buy something from the deli.

I Talk: all day long and repeat myself often saying things I am sick of hearing myself say like....we have our roses on sale today for only $5.99 a dozen....I mean what's with the 99 cent thing anyway...why not just round it off to 6.00....oh I guess it wouldn't be as big a bargain if you charge that extra cent.....and we have our candy bars on sale 3 for guesss.......that's right 99 cents.... 

I Wish:  we could go on a vacation like we did when Eric was a little boy and we could stay a week and just relax and play in the ocean and eat sandy frenchfries and feed the birds that swoop down on us for those same fries.  Now we all have to work....to pay bills.....

I Enjoy:  having time to myself to do whatever I feel like doing....but after a while I start to bore myself....I also have a problem deciding if I should clean all day on my day off or just chill and paint, sing or read one of those library books I keep having to renew because I haven't finished them yet.

 

I Look: at lottery tickets I find on the ground to see if the person who threw it away might have been in a hurry and didn't realize they actually won......so far every one I have found this way have not been winning cards....but I never say never.....

I Find:  many friends and cool people here in Jland and hope they forgive me for being absent lately.  I still love and think about you all daily.

I Smell:  when I don't take a bath.....but I try to do that at least once a week

I Listen: to children when they say something because they are the best teachers....I also listen to older people because they have probably already been there and done that

I Hide:  out on my day off....i try not to go anywhere.....but sometimes I have to....

I Pray:  constantly

I Walk:  when I am not running or skipping.....sometimes I jump

I Write:  a list of things I need to do and then leave it on the kitchen table

I See:  seashells at the seashore

I Sing:  constantly

I Laugh:  to keep from crying

I Can:  do all things through Christ who strengthens me

I Watch: every second of Survivor and Big Brother....so check your tv guide and do not call me during these shows as I will not answer

I Yearn:  for a  maid

I Daydream: during the night

I Fall:  to pieces....not really   I fall for hey I don't want to fall

I Want:  a job where I can work with children and not have to put up with rude people who are grownups and act like spoiled brats

I Cry:  sometimes when I am alone and no one can see me.....ever looked at your face in the mirror when you cry?   not a pretty sight/

I Burn:  if I don't use sunscreen

I Read:  everything

I Love:  brownies

I Rode:  a cowboy to save a horse...

I Sometimes:  wonder what I would do if I didn't have to work

I Hurt:  when you hurt

I Fear:  nothing.....God will see me through and he knows how my life is suppose to be....I use to be afraid to drive and he took that fear away from me

I Hope:  today is a good day for all of you

I Break:  out when I worry.....and I hate that!

I Eat:  like a teenager

I Bathe: the cats..they hate it

I Drink:  coffee, tea and diet pepsi

I Stop:  children from crying in my line....I tell them it is a no cry zone....it works everytime...parents have invited me to come and live with them

I Save:  every chance I get/////do you know if you save 100.00 per week at the end of the year you will have $5200.00?

I know this but haven't been able to do it yet////

I Hug:  whoever needs one

I Meditate:  when I am not busy

I Play:  piano, organ, clarinet, harmonica, drums, fingers, bagpipes...many instruments////oh and violin

i Miss:  Christi, Eric

I Hold: until I get a break

I Forgive:  before you ask

I Drive:  Ford Explorer

I Learned:  that you gotta go with the flow and take each day at a time

I Dream:  about having a house on the beach

I Have:  so many great friends

I Don't:  get to see very often

I Made:  Chicken Alfredo

I Believe: in God

I Wait:  until it is my turn...am I next?

I Need:  you

I Owe:  like everyone else does

I Hate:  mean people who are RUDE

I Feel:  with my fingers and my heart

I Know:  I am loved

I Wonder:  as I wander

I Applaud:  you all

I Love: you with ALL MY HEART


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara, great answers !!!!!!!!!! I miss you sooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!! Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still around and still playing! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Good answers!  I'm going to have to do this one.  And yes, I'm still reading....lol.

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

Oh and about the lottery tickets. I check the scratch-offs when I find them on a parking lot too. Once we were in the pasture looking for a calf and I found one all curmpled up. When I straightened it all out someone had won a few dollars so that someone turned out to be me. Nice answers. paula

Anonymous said...

Barbara I enjoyed reading your "I" some good replys there ~ Ally x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

How about that Danielle on Big Brother - girl needs to eat some pizza. :]

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaWedding

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I keep putting this one off, so now that you have done it, I will have to....
Hope you are having some fun time...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Great answers. I haven't done mine yet, but keep saying I will.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Great entry.... I should try this one...  

Anonymous said...

I love this.  I might have to try this. lol  You're answers are quick and witty and fantastic!   Love, Shelly