1. Who do you want to be your Valentine? I have two very handsome men in my life who I will have for my Valentine this year. My wonderful husband of 25 years and going strong Rick and my awesome amazing son Eric who I have had for 23.
2. What was a gift you remember getting on Valentines Day?
Before Rick and I were married he had red roses delivered to the bank where I worked. Guys listen up here. If you are going to give your girl flowers and you can have them delivered to her at work. This is awesome and so cool!
3. What is one gift that you gave to someone else?
One year I gave Rick a bouquet of flowers. He scoffed and said. I am a guy why did you give me flowers. I laughed and said...so I could have some LOL
4. How will you spend Valentines this year?
Well I know I will have to work that day, but who knows what Rick has planned (he probably doesn't even know LOL)
5. Describe the perfect Valentines Day
Ok Rick and I would dress up and go to a fancy restaurant for dinner and then we would go to a park and sit on a picnic table or on the roof of our house and look at the stars and talk about all the wonderful things from the past and what we dreamed about in the future. And then we would go inside and...wait I can't tell you all of that!
6. Roses or a Variety of Flowers Red Roses
7. Write a poem about your Valentine
Rick is a very special person
He is so good to me
I would not want anyone else
To spend with for eternity.
He makes me smile when I am sad
He holds my hand through the pain
And when we are together
Things are not the same.
Ordinary is not for me.
With him always is where I want to be.
8. Stop what you are doing right now and go find your Valentine and give him a big hug and a kiss.
Come on you only have 4 more days to get that present on Valentines day you have alot of work to do!
Happy Valentines Day to you all!