Saturday, July 21, 2007

Got this from Robin who....

Got this from the pickle girl!

WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT

1. Your ‘ex’ and you are... not in contact with each other anymore, I saw him once since I have been married.....he is a druggie Glad god took him out of my life and sent me Rick.

2. I am listening to... Insider about how Heather is going to get a load of money from Paul McCartney and a party Will Smith and his wife are going to have....and.....

3. Maybe I should... go to bed since it is 1:45 am and I have to work tomorrow.....

4. I love... brownies...and my family and you.

6. I don’t understand... why people are mean to each other and say hurtful things

7. I have lost my respect for... people who we used to rent to....she was my friend and left us owning 3 months rent

8. I last ate... lemon chicken and crunchy rice....now I have a tummyache.  I fed the rest to the cats who LOVED it and didn't care that the rice was crunchy.

9. The meaning of my display name is...if that means my screen name then...when I started my journal I was a waitress. And someone told me I was a waitressangel....so I stuck with it

10. God... answers prayer, he watches over me

11. Someday... I will become a famous writer

12. I will always... be true to my friends and family

14. I never ever want to lose.. my sight or hearing or voice

15. My myspace is... a waste of time but I have one....because Eric made me.....and he always asks me if I have checked it lately.

16. I think my life.. is full of surprises and twists and turns

17. I get annoyed when... people downgrade someone and think they know everything

18. Parties...What's that?  Oh yeah what I use to do when I was young

20. Simple kisses... are really short

21. Today I... cried for no reason and then got mad at myself for having a pity party.

22. I wish... life came with instructions....oh yeah it does....just got to get out my Bible and read them

IS YOUR/ARE YOU

01. is your hair wet?: no but it did rain today

02. is your cell phone right by you?: , no I think it is in my purse.

03. do you miss someone?: yes

04. are you wearing chapstick?: no

05. are you tired? yes

06. are you wearing pajamas?: no

08. are you mad?: not really

09. are you upset?: not at the moment, but give me a few minutes

HAVE YOU
01. recently done anything you regret?: no

02. ever lied?:  yes

03. ever stuck gum under a desk?probably.  I use to stick my gum on my bed post to save it....ewww!  not that is gross!

04. ever kicked someone?: Yes

05. ever tripped over your own feet? yes,

TODAY HAVE YOU:
01. have you cursed? I don't think so...wait maybe

02. have you gotten mad at someone?: yes

03. is someone mad at you? I hope not, if so I'm sorry already!!!

-RANDOM-
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now? yes

Q: do you have any siblings? yes 2 sisters.  ONe here and one in Heaven

Q: do you want children? have one, and think often of another one.

Q: do you smile often?: yes.

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? never

Q: are your toenails painted?: no

Q: are you a friendly person? sometimes too friendly and I get hurt

Q: who’s bed other than yours do you sleep in? Eric's when I visit he lets me sleep there and he sleeps on his couch 

Q: what color shirt are you wearing? black with an angel on it that says "It's me again Lord"

Q: what were you doing at 7pm yesterday? Watching Big Brother WHAT ELSE!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard something about your store on the police scanner tonight. They were reporting someone broke a handle off a gas pump. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

I hate whent the rice comes out crunchy, shhhh, I won't tell Eric...
big hugs for the pity party, I needed to have a good cry this week but never had time, lol....
I have my Bible out right now, trying to get back to my bible entries in the journal...
ewwwww to the gum...
I like your angel shirt....
now go paint your toenails and have a nice weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

you are such a friendly caring person, it's hard being that way sometimes because people do take advantage of you. Miss you, haven't seen you on in a long time. I hope things are ok, just sending prayers and my love a long.

Anonymous said...

Good answers...Hope work goes well today.  Linda in rainy Washington state

Anonymous said...

Barbara, I miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are always in my thoughts, Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

great answers, especially liked  #22. Have a great day. ((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

i love the answers.
hugs
noelle