Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
2. When is the last time you had it?
3. If you had to give up one of the following for life: cookies, cake, ice cream, pie, or chocolate, which would you choose never to try again?
4. Take the quiz: What flavor of ice cream are you?
|You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.
You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.
5. If you attempted to make the dessert you like best, how well do you think it would turn out?
Delicious! My son is a chef and could advise me
6. If you were going to invent your own flavor of ice cream to be carried by a company like Ben & Jerry’s, what ingredients would you require?
Chocolate, almonds and bananas