Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finish the Sentence

1.  Love is accepting people the way they are without conditions or reservations

2.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

3.  I think everyone needs a daily smile and to know someone cares.

4.  Religion is not where you go it's Who you know.

5.  Marriage is not something you step into lightly with the thought that you can get out if it doesn't work out.

6.  I feel that it is important to let loved ones know that you love them frequently.

7.  Rebellion is not to be used unless absolutely necessary to a good cause.

8.  Social Standards are too high and can be devastating to others.

9.  I enjoy laughter, singing and talking to friends.

10.  America is the best country and I am proud to be an American.

11.  School years should be enjoyed and not rushed...you will miss it one day.

12.  I hate when people are unkind to each other.

13.  Love cannot hurt you, unloving can.

14.  Sex is a beautiful gift from God to two people who have taken the vows of marriage.

15.  Enjoyment comes to those who seek it, and who work to get it.

16.  God does not vary.

17.  Fear must not rule one's actions and attitudes.

18. Worry is just a waste of time, what you worry about may never happen and if it does worry does not help .Prayer is quicker and worksbetter.

19.  No one said life was going to be easy, it is just a roller coaster, sometimes we go up and sometimes we go down, but it is all worth the ride.

20.  Women are the glue that hold the men together, and find their socks.

I will have more of these soon....so do your homework girls...and no stealing my answers....that would be........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked number 13.  Have a happy weekend. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Great advice and I love number 20. Paula

Anonymous said...

Time for you to write a book.....seriously, publish one!!

Anonymous said...

All sound good to me!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great answers!!!
Linda :)