Tuesday, September 30, 2008

so sad...

I am so very very sad.

First Tiny, then my Dad, then my Mom...

now Jland.

What a horrible year.

I should have eaten more black-eyed peas.

I am in a panic. Four years of putting my heart into a journal.

All gonna disappear.

All of my pictures of events that have happened to me.

Gonna be gone.

All my friends I have made here...will soon forget me.

:(

So sad.

I probably will not be able to save my pictures here or my words over the last few years.  Too much going on in my life right now.

No more reading your journals and catching up and seeing what you and your kids are up to...I will definately miss that.

Too many friends to name...but you KNOW who you are.

I just want to say one thing.....which BTW will disappear from the page but NEVER from my heart.

I LOVE YOU ALL

Thank you for being my friend.

Goodbye.

Sigh.......

Barb aka Waitressangel

Please stop by if you ever get a chance to singsnap.com

I am waitressangel there. Leave me a comment or two.

I will miss you more than words can say.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Barbara....dry up those tears.  You will follow us all over to blogspot.  Yes you will....and AOHell is gonna show you how to archive the old journal...and they've already sent out a msg about pictures too.....We won't let you get out of our sight or hearts.   Come on, pack a bag or two and head over here..........
http://coastalcomfort.blogspot.com/
It's under my tommygirl971@gmail.com account.
Everyone is waiting for you.........(geeee, that sounded like 'come to the light')
Love you!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I forgot about those black eyed peas... lol....
I will never forget you and I know where you live so you can't get away from me that easily......
Love you too!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hi I have always enjoyed your journal although I have not visited for some time due to personal stuff at home.  I went to visit you at Singsnap.com but cant find you.  Could you email me and let me know how to locate you there.

TreesRGreen78

Anonymous said...

Barbara, when I got the notice of the AOL Journals ending, I, too, was saddened.
Before you even knew about me, I knew of you.  You are a very loving and interesting lady.  You have many talents and I love your singing.  Please, know I will never forget you.  We have been through a lot.  You are in my heart, too.
Your family has become my family, as well.  And of course you are the mommie of my Goddog.  We will find a way to keep in touch.
Love,
Fay Ann
P S
Is there no way to keep all what you have on here?
There must be a way...

Anonymous said...

Barbara, sorry to hear what aohell is doing.  I have been an follower of yours for awhile now and would love to still know what is going on in your life.  I went over to singsnap and could not find you.   sigh    Could you send me a link plz.      Karen

Anonymous said...

I hope in time you will consider starting new at blogspot.  Lots of us over there now and it is prettier!  Can't say I will miss you cause we are still going to keep in touch!!!

Anonymous said...

your words will always stay with us.......words embedded in our minds forever.  if was really nice reading about your adventures.   well, you take care and keep in touch
ann

Anonymous said...

Why won't you join us over at blogger.  So many of us have set up home there to keep our j-land community together.
www.missiesupsidedownworld.com