Tuesday, January 8, 2008

new survey for 2008

First survey of 2008  ;-)

I got this in an email and decided to do it here...

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007? 

Rick and I were snuggled up in our new huge living room watchin tv like two little old people LOL

 2. How did you get the idea for your aol Journal name? 

When I started my journal I was a waitress. And I just love angels so I just put them together.  I would change it but how does AgentAngel sound?

3. What are you listening to write now? 

The hum of my computer, refrigerator and heater.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? 

Princess Diana...

5. What color underwear are you wearing?  white with pink hearts

6. Do you live in a zoo?  no I work in one :)

7. What did you do this morning?  I sang for 30 minutes.  Fought with Tiny for ten minutes trying to coax her to take her medicine and went to work.

8. What does your mom do for a living?

My Mom is a retired coach and PE teacher

9. Where do you work?  In an insurance office

10. What are your favorite smells? Brownies, Cinamon, and Coffee

 11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?  16

12. What was the last concert you attended?  too long ago to remember but maybe it was Bad Company

13. Who was with you?  hubby

14. What was the last movie you watched?  3:10 to Yuma

15. What do you dislike at the moment? 

rude people

16. What do you crave right now?  sleep

17. Did you dream last night?  Can not recall.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?  COPS

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? 

 The ring my Mom just gave me.  It is two pearls surrounded by diamonds. Her and Dad got it on a trip they went on together....

20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you? 

No one is just like me.....

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?  Rick

22. Who last IM’d you? It has been awhile

23. Are you on any medication?  just say no to drugs

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?  right

25. What color shirt are you wearing?  black and aqua

26. What color is your razor?  pink

27. What is your favorite frozen treat?  Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream and Ultimate Pizza

8. How many tattoos/piercings do you have? 2...my ears

29. What are your favorite stores?  World market (hi Lisa) HEB...

30. Are you thirsty right now?  yes

31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?  I am married

32. Who’s someone you haven’t seen in awhile and miss?  My friend Denise who moved to Mass. and my friend TJ who moved to Fritch Texas

33. What did you do last night?  Watched tv with Rick and played on the computer

34. Do you care what people think about you? More than I should

35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?  who me?

36. Do you like your nose?  it's ok.....

37. What color is your room?  Pepto Bismal Pink....I hate that color!!

38. When was the last time you worked out?  I did three stretches today...

39. Do you like pedicures? never had one

40. Where do you live?  Texas

41. Are you an aggressive driver?  no ..LOL

42. Who is your cell phone carrier?  AT &T and Cingular

43. Do you like the person who posted this last?  absolutely

44. Do you know their birthday?  Nope

45. What is the thing you’d most want to change about yourself?  you tell me what do I need to change? :)

47. What do you smell like right now?  LOL a person?

48. What is your favorite color?  Aqua

49. Do you like mustard?  honey mustard

50. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?  Let Go and Let God

51. Would you ever sky dive?  Never say never....

52. What do you sleep on?  my side

53. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?  NO

54. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?  I am still mad at her for stealing Brad

55. Do you enjoy giving hugs? sure!

56. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?  I think so....but others might not

57. Do you own a digital camera?  Yes

58. What celebrities have you been compared to?  Phoebee, (Lisa Kudrow) Cher

59. What does your 19th test message say?  too tired to go find phone

60. How ’bout your 30th?  ...I said!!!!

61. Who did you hang out with last night? Rick and Tiny

62. What are you doing this Saturday?  as least as possible

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer right, NObody is like you Barb.  Cher, eh? Hm.  These answers, I think you have a bit of the minx, sly & witty, can laugh at yerself too, good trait.  I might try this survey in another lifetime, right now ppl know enuf bout me lol. xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/ just got a webcam-woa!

Anonymous said...

love all the answers, Happy you are enjoying the nice big living room. Now you tell tiny to just behave and take the meds.

Anonymous said...

I like Angel Agent; catchy name!

enjoyed reading your answers

Anonymous said...

Barbara, love your answers, Have a good day, Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your funnies, Barbara :-)

Anonymous said...

I think everyone who has done this survey so far that I read said they cried about Princess Diana... she sure was a great lady and we miss her so much.  I had tons of scrapbooks about her.  Great answers to this one.  You made me chuckle a lot!!  Hugs,
Lisa  

Anonymous said...

Never change a thing!!!
and you are a special agent angel!!
Linda :)