The last couple of days have been rough for me. We need a breather so I stole this from Susan....
Lets play Family Feud
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
1. Name something you use in the shower?
you know that funny little looking washcloth that isn't a washcloth but more like a huge taffeta thing that you have to be careful when you use it not to scrub too hard or you come out looking red....what's that called?
2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform?
pads so that when someone knocks the crap out of him he doesn't double over in pain and say bad words.
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield.
a parking ticket, flyers for new nail salons, dead birds
4. Name something a man might buy before a date?
aspirin in case she says she has a headache
5. What's another word for blemish?
pimple, black head....or ewww white head and you just wish they would pop it already...ever pop a pimple next to the mirror and it splatters on it?
6. Something you'd cook in the microwave.
scrabbled eggs....they come out all fluffy
FYI when cooking bacon that is already precooked be sure to follow the directions....otherwise it makes your kitchen smell like .....well use your imagination
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving
computer desks, bathtubs, stoves
8 Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman.
he is a mommas boy at heart and he knows an older woman knows how to cook and well use your imagination.....Linda is now sending me to the naughty corner.....
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner.
poops in public when you take him for a walk...only he must do it out in the open for everyone to enjoy. Like it's a concert or something....
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for.
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for.
making somemores? oh wait that is a girl scout...um.....finding an arrowhead? Hadonfield help me out here!
12. Name a phrase with the word 'Home' in it?
Home of the Brave
13. Name a sport where players loose teeth?
chess....hey some of them old men are agressive!
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day?
give a pop quiz and make all the kids with low grades miss recess
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying?
there is snot coming out of their nose.
16. Name something found at a Séance?
Is that a bookstore? Like Starbucks?
17. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat?
Big Bird....too much fat
18. Name something that gets folded?
blankets.....clothes....but not at my house too often....
19. Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it?
a donut after it enters their system....they wear it around their waist and across their butts...I know Linda I am on my way back to the naughty chair....
20. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it?
time....do we ever have enough?
OK....now I know you all want to know...Tiny is still about the same....she has kinda stopped eating...I did get her to eat a little chicken tonight...would not eat any of the hamburger I made her for lunch...she was eating McDonalds hamburgers but since they can't get their orders straight and put cheese on the last one I got there...she refuses to eat that anymore....you should have seen me trying to "wash" the cheese off of that burger....impossible btw...
I went to the vet and she gave me some special food that I have to force feed. So add that to my new routine of smashing up the medicine and force feeding...the other day I was giving her the medicine and she is getting smarter about it put her tongue to block it from going down her throat....it came back and sprayed all over my face....My face broke out all red.
Scared the stuffing out of me...thought I was having an allergic reaction.
Her medicine is for heart congestion and to make her pee.....was a little worried I would have to run to the potty after I got sprayed.
Just keep her in your prayers...I will not give up...we all love her toooooo much.
She likes to sit next to me when I sing...it helps her to relax her breathing a little....so I give her medicine , food, love and song.
Ok so what are you waiting for....you have homework to do and I gotta go crush some pills....