1. When you were a child what was your favorite television show? I always liked to watch The Newlywed game. My sister and I would pick numbers and root for our couple to win. I also liked Sonny and Cher and The Brady Bunch. I loved Loony Tunes too. They just don't make good cartoons anymore!
2. How many brothers and or sisters do you have? I have two sisters. One who is 2 years older than me and one that was 7 years younger than me.
3. Did you get along well or fight alot with them? My little sister and I got along most of the time except for when I started getting interested in boys...then I think she got jealous and wanted my time. My older sister and me fought when we were younger but I love her very much today.
4. Did your family sit at the table to eat meals? We always sat at the table to eat.
5. Did you say grace (pray before you ate)?
Yes we did before every meal
6. Do you still say grace? Sometimes I forget, but most of the time I do.
7. What is one thing you do to insure that you have a Happy New Year? I will be eatting a huge helping of black eyed peas...one year I didn't and it was horrible.
8. How do you bring in the new year? We stay up until midnight and then grab pots and pans and wooden spoons and beat on them and them scream at the top of our lungs "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" As a child we used to all go out and eat pancakes after this.
9. Are you working New Years Eve? This year I am. I work 9 hours tomorrow. I will get off at 11:15 and have to come straight home to bed because I am sceduled to work the next morning at 5am....somebody wasn't looking too good at the sceudule were they? I will get only 3 hours sleep in between.
10. Do you shoot off fireworks? When my son was small we did. As a child I did...not this year though.
11. What do you want to achieve this year? I want to be the best person that I can be. I want to be kind to those around me and help any way that I can. I would like another raise at work and to visit my son for a whole week.
12. What motto will you live by in 2007?
Live, Laugh and Love and One Day At A Time
13. Who will be the first person you kiss in 2007? Either Rick or Tiny which ever is closest
14. Who do you wish that could be? Matthew McCohonah or however you spell his name
15. What is your favorite boy name? Eric Wayne
16. What is your favorite girl name? Anastasia Lindsey
17. What is the wierdest name you have given to an animal? Mean Gene...my iganna
18. If you had to choose...what is your favorite bug? dragonflys
19. Do mice ever get in your stove? Since we live by the woods yes they do. I am thinking I should name them......
20. Do you ever look in the mirror and say EW!!!? Everyday
21. Do you ever play the lottery? I play scratch off games every once in a while...ok everyday LOL
22. What is the biggest amount you have won?
23. Using your initials...describe yourself
well Eric would say Beautiful LittleMama
24. When you were little how many children did you want to have when you grew up?
I wanted to have 3 sets of twins and one set of triplets....after having one child I decided that was enough.
25.. Did you ever think about who you would marry? Every night before going to sleep
26. Did you have a crush on any famous person as a kid? yes
27. Who was it?Donnie Osmond and David Cassidy
28.What song reminds you of your first love?
"Sad Songs Say So Much"
29. Did you ever "get married" to one of your childhood friends? When I was around nine I married Gary Highsmith
30. Who was the preacher? My little sister
31. Did you plan out your wedding as a youngster? all the time...I had it all written out many times
32. Was your real wedding like the one you dreamed about? Pretty close!
33. How many bridesmaids did you have? 6 bridesmaids....My best friend in kindergarden Susie, My best friend in jr high/highschool Patti, my little sister Christi, my older sister Pam, my new to be sister in law Jenny and my maid of honor my other new sister to be Beverly
34. What kind of flowers did you have?
Roses and Carnations..Pink and Blue
35. Are you shy or outgoing? shy....YES I AM!
36. What color are your nails right now?
I usually don't wear much polish but I got a new kit for Christmas...so they are maroon with white tips LOL
37. Do you sing in the shower? Of course
38. What movie bests describes your life? I will make up my own title....The Adventures of A Normal Crazy Girl
39. Who is your best friend? Jesus, Rick and Eric
40. What year did you graduate? 1979
Ok that's all for now....I hope you answer my questions because....I am nosy!