1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Girl do you need some more sleep. You have American eyes this morning Red, White and Blue.
2. How much cash do you have on you? I keep most of my cash in my account so that I don't spend it. I like to keep about 20 bucks on me just in case though.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Shore
4. Favorite planet? Saturn
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My sister in law Beverly calling to tell us when to meet up at her house to exchange presents for Christmas
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? "Dont cha wish your girlfriend was Hot like me" (it's just a joke folks LOL)
7. What shirt are you wearing? Red Bandana Shirt
8. Do you label yourself? Yes, well I used to until I became a cashier in a grocery store I can't do that anymore because people would try to buy me.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? no shoes....cat socks
10. Bright or Dark Room? dim
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I think she is a very special and wonderful person. Very talented! Our own Miss Mosie
12. What does your watch look like? My arm....I don't wear a watch...gets in the way. I use my cell phone.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping so that I could go to work at 5:45 am.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Home...message from Eric
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? A 7-11 is an ice house. We don't have one here so the nearest one is in San Antonio.
We interrupt this survey to report that Saddam Hussein has just been executed.........and now back to the survey
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Ok......don't ask me why I just say it alot
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Ric this morning when I kissed him goodbye before leaving for work.
18. Last furry thing you touched? my soft socks I got for Christmas
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Aleve when I got hit on the head at work.....would you like to hear that story?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None. Thank God for digital cameras!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 19
22. Your worst enemy? I would rather not say
23. What is your current desktop picture? Eric and Tiny
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I told Tiny to stop eating the cat's food.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? money, please.
26. Do you like someone? I like everyone
27. The last song you listened to? Por Siempre Tu....I played it for my Spanish speaking friend and she was cracking up LOL
28. What time of day were you born? ask my Mom...I think she was there
29. What’s your favorite number? 7
30. Where did you live in 1997? Same place I do now TEXAS
31. Are you jealous of anyone? No....doesn't do any good anyway
32. Is anyone jealous of you? why would they be?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was working at Pig Stand restaurant the morning shift as the only waitress.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I kick it....
35. Do you consider yourself kind? I hope so
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I wouldn't get one. To each his own though I think other peoples are pretty cool
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes I would<FONTCOLOR="#0000FF">
39. Are you touchy feely? Yes I am a hugger....but only if the huggie wants to be hugged
40. What’s your life motto? When you get behind turn around....and no matter where you go there you are
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? my cell phone, my keys and wait...I don't take those to bed so....well I do keep the cell phone by the bed.....oh I don't know now I am just confused by this question
42. What’s your favorite town/city? Villa Grove, Illinois where my grandparents lived. And this year my Dad painted me a picture of the town...coming to a journal near you as soon as I get a chance to take pictures of the stuff I got for Christmas
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? a childs burger meal for lunch
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Do Christmas cards count? I sent out a few this year and I still have many more to mail...but I think I missed the dead line...
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Change it? um no
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I actually talked to my high school sweetheart about a year ago. He is a pharmacist in the next town.....I havn't seen a picture of him though
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I am related to Abraham Lincoln
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? probably a funeral
49.Does anything hurt on your body right now? I have a blister on my toe, a bump on the top of my head, my finger has artristis, I think that is all for now
50. Have you been burned by love? Yes by the person mentioned in question 46. He broke my heart....
I will be making a list of questions for you from my own brain soon.
Answer these for now....did you learn anything new about me?