Type what comes to your mind first when you hear these 35 words. Don't think and don't go back to change. Doesn't matter how random, just type it!
1. Cigarettes: bad habit causes sickness but people smoke anyway knowing that it could kill them.
2. Sex: if you are happily married it is a good thing that God created to bring us closer together and to form a bond. Not for the spur of the moment fly by night.Just kidding about this picture Mom Laugh Out Loud!!!!!
3. Relationships: work when both people are on the same page and commited and give each other a hand up and doesn't work if you don't.
4. Your first boyfriend: broke my heart. But God showed me that he wasn't the one...Thank God for unanswered prayers....
5. Power Rangers: Powder Puff girls
7. Crack: step on one and you could break your mothers back. I really believed this as a child and was really careful not to.
8. Food: it doesn't matter how much or how little you eat. If you are a woman it is going to go straight to your gut and butt. If you are a man you can eat as much as you want and it goes away....
9. The President: I prefer not to say.
10. War: a senseless tragedy....why can't we all just follow the rules and get along. Growing up we are taught by our parents to respect each other...if we would just follow that great advice there would be no need for war....
11. Cars: get you to where you need to be. And once you have parked them and walk away who knows what you drive unless you tell them. I would rather not have the monthly bill. I love my car. It is paid off and gets me where I need to be.
12. Gas Prices: go up close to the holidays when they know more people will be travelling. I fill up when the price is low and pray that I don't run out when it is high....
13. Halloween: should be a fun safe activity for children with trick or treating, carnivals and pumpkins. Without having to worry about the evil people who are out to harm them.
14. Bon Jovi: old hippy
15. Religion: I believe that Jesus died on the cross to save me from my sins and he lives in my heart. If I don't read it in the Bible, I don't care who says it. I only try to live my life by the original rules God gave us.
16. MySpace: this is my space and that is yours.
17. Worst Fear: I used to have a driving phobia, but my son moved away and I either had to get over it or not see him as much. So now I say FEAR NOT. All things are possible with God. And just breathe!!!!
18. Marriage: A rollercoaster. Find a good partner and strap yourself in for life and hold on tight. You might experience some bumps along the way, but the ride is thrilling.
19. Paris Hilton: she's hot...that was my first reaction. Actually I kinda feel sorry for these little rich girls.
20. Brunettes: was born one
20. Blondes: became one and they do have more fun....plus you can get away with alot more as they will all say...she is just a blonde.LOL
21. Redheads: temper
22: Politics: a bunch of men trying to be boss
23: Pass the time: deciding what activity I want to do before I have to get ready for work....
24: Cell Phone: can't leave home without it. My connection to my son and parents.
25: Pet Peeves: rude people. Why????must you be rude and when I say Hi look at me like I cussed at you.
26: Pixie Stix:stained palms
27: Vanilla Ice cream: Grandma Harvengt
28: Porta Potties:only if I am desparate.....I have learned I can actually wait a LONG time....
29: High school: Paul Black
30. Pajamas: love to wear and be nice and toasty under a blanket
31. Wood: Could Should????
32. Wet Socks: get some dry ones!!!!
33. Pictures: yesterdays memories
35. Video Game: fun and take hours to play.
I guess I am more serious today....I do have my moments!