I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks; time to get back in the groove: I agree with Mosie on this one!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Weekender, so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many trick-or-treaters did you have this year? Were that more, less, or the same as last year? I only had one...my great niece Marly. She was a beautiful butterfly or fairy princess. I was suppose to have a few more but I guess they got overtired and didn't make it to my house. So I got in my car and went down my dark and scary road and passed out candy as the trick or treaters went by. I ran out of candy in 10 minutes! It was fun!
2. What kind of halloween candy did you buy? I bought three big bags of mixed cany. There were suckers, bubble gum and chewy candy. And I bought Rick some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
3. What's the next topic you intend to blog about? Maybe my new hours at work, or Erics new girlfriend, or Ricks going out of town, or maybe something to make you laugh.....
4. Take the quiz: What is your beer personality?
Well I really don't drink beer....but the test said I was
You Are Corona
5. Do you like the taste of beer? No Have you ever tried this particular one? Yes.
6. Which of the following in your home is more full: your dishwasher, your washing machine, your dryer, your sink or your hamper? My washer and dryer are equally full as I am washing uniforms for Ricks work. I don't have a dishwasher but all my dishes are clean. What is a hamper????