1. Remember when I asked you all to pray for Eric to be able to get a car so that he would have his own transportation to work after our Tauras bit the dust? This was a very big concern of mine, but I put it in Gods mailbox and asked for prayers from you....
God answered. He now has some help and we will be car shopping soon! The money was given by some very caring and loving people whom shall remain unnamed until I get permission from them to tell. Or maybe it will remain a mystery.
2. Remember when I told you we were having trouble with the people renting Ricks moms house? They totally destroyed the inside of the trailer and were stealing electricity. They lied and all kinds of ruckus was happening over here.
They moved out and we already have new renters!
3. Then since they were stealing the electricity, the electric company totally disconnected the line.
We had a family friend who fixed it for next to nothing . Thanks Bob!
4. Then the sewer system was all stopped up and pipes were broken...the sewer system lead to the yard of an older gentleman who doesn't even like for people to walk into his yard. How were we going to tell him that we were going to have to dig a trench through his yard to fix it......we prayed.
He said...sure no problem do whatever needs to be done.
So prayer does work....please continue to pray for us.
Now on the the baby shower announcement....
I am in charge of doing the games for my nieces baby shower.
I have the games all ready to go.
1. Baby adlib that I wrote and that they will supply the words to.
2. I am going to freeze little plastic babies in icecubes and then we will have a contest to see whose baby is born first.
3. The cotton ball game...see previous entry.
4. When they arrive I am going to give them each a nametag with a baby related item. When everyone is settled I will tell them to read the name on their nametag and for the remainder of the party that will be their new name....I can't wait to see who gets named nipples. LOL
5. If someone is caught calling someone by their wrong name they will either have to put a coin into a bottle bank, or sing a lullaby to the baby in Emilys tummy.
6. At the end of the party I will ask them to guess the amount of money in the bottle bank and the winner will get all. Then when we find out who the winner is I will hand them a box of ALL detergent...and Emily will get the money for the new baby.
7..We are also going to have a couple of races like diapering a member on their team, eating oatmeal and lots of laughter too.
Should be fun...only downside is that after the party I have to go to work for 6 hours....pray for me!
She is going to name him Aden Jacob after her brother who we lost...October 8th of this year will be exactly a year since Jacob was taken.
Barbara is doing fine...um that is me. LOL I have to work only 4 hours today and I must get ready to go.
Just wanted to tell you all the good news and to thank you for the prayers and comments and great ideas!
Love and all that stuff!!!!! Barbara
Don't worry...the camera is coming with me to the shower and you will get to see all the fun....!!!!