Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Here!

I got my cd today!  So if anyone wants one I will send it to you.  Since I have had many requests I will have to charge 5.00 to cover the postage and blank cds.  If you would like a copy you can send me a request with the money to my address.  Email me for more details as I will not be putting my mailing address here.  Sorry that I will have to ask for this upfront but I am a poor girl and can't afford to do it otherwise.  I would love to just give them away but would go broke buying all the blank cds and sending them out.  There are nine songs on the cd and I worked really hard on it.  I am not out to make a profit.  So if you want one let me know! Barbara  If you have already requested one please email me anyway so that I can make sure you get yours.  Thanks for your love and support!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in for one of your cd's I can't wait.  I can send a check for 5.00 is that ok?

Anonymous said...

I think I'm losing my mind.  Did you give me your addy the other day?  I'll send you the $ as  soon as I get I get your addy.  Can't wait.  I know you're so excited.  I am too.  Take care.  Talk to you soon.
Hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Congrats on the CD--what kind of music? Sorry so long in between visits!xox Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

What is your addy, I would like a copy . . . country music hellooooooo!! :-D

Take care,

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

How neat!!!   If I come up with $5 extra and hubby will agree to me giving you our snail mail address, I'll give you a holler.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

"The check is in the mail." HaHa.

Amanda :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Sis,
What cd did you get?????Omg I couldnt believe that with Eric on Mother's Day, God was really watching over his life by telling him to take his own car to work that morning.  I miss you soooooooo much I look for you every time I go to the store to say Hi!!!!!!!!! Happy Late Mother's Day looks like you had a very blessed one.  
Love You Always
God Bless
Margaret

Anonymous said...

What kind of music do you sin?
Marti

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! I'm sending in my order just as soon as I find some more envelopes....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

YEA! I am super excited! I want a copy ... I can't wait!

Theresa