Here's my Marthas activity -- Write an entry listing 25 things about yourself. Start each with "I" -- elaborate on each as much or as little as you'd like. Try to focus on current things in your life or facts about you as a person. Give us a mental picture of who you are and what your life is like outside of J-Land.
Here's my list...
1. I try to treat everyone with love and respect. God created us all the same.
2. I love children, I love to teach them and learn from them as well.
3. I have been a music childrens director at a church here for 18 years
4. I used to be a childrens librarian now I am a cashier in a grocery store.....sometimes I feel like I am not using all the talents God gave me...but then again...
5. I have a hard time going to sleep sometimes because I am thinking of new ideas.
6. I can play piano, organ, harmonica, bagpipes, violin and clairenet.
7. I love to paint, sing and write for fun.
8. I have been published three times in a magazine.I need to send in some more articles...
9. I am a preachers and teachers kid
10. I love my son and husband with every ounce of energy I have.
11. I would love to go back to school and study to become a child psychologist.
12. I was spanked by my fifth grade teacher for getting in my desk on the wrong side. This was a mean teacher who also embarassed me in front of the whole class.
13. I was a cheerleader.
14. I love making new friends
15. I will talk to a complete stranger with no problem.
16. I am shy but no one knows it but me.
17. I miss my little sister Christi everyday.
18..I wish me and my older sister spent more time together.
19. I have 9 nieces and nephews, one great niece and one great nephew and one? on the way....but not a grandma yet.
20. I can't wait to be a grandma.
21. I will have Erics future wife screened for personality and background LOL
22. I have a 22 year old son who is already a chef!
23. I have been married for 25 years
24. I love to have alone time but miss everyone when they are away.
25. I love Jesus and want to tell everyone about his amazing gift of eternal life.
Wow...I thought this was going to be hard...I guess I am good about talking about me. LOL
Try it, you might be surprised!