1. My grandpa once:
Owned his own shoe store. It was the coolest place ever and he always had dumdum suckers for the children who came in to get new shoes!
2. Never in my life have I:
Gone scuba diving, I would love to see the fish under the sea.
3. When I was younger, I:
Was a cheerleader with my sister Christi and we would practice our cheers and gymnastics in our front yard....wonder if the neighbors enjoyed the Barbara and Christi Show
4. High school was:
Long and the only good memories I really have of it are my boyfriend Paul and football games.
5. When I'm nervous: I shake all over like a jelly fish.
6. The last time I really cried was:
When Pepper died.
7. If I were to get married right now:
I am married right now and loving it.
8. My hair is:
long and blonde
9. My feet are:
very very small............. size 6
10. When I was 5:
I was in love with a pair of twins in kindergarden.
11. Last Christmas:
I hurt my foot when I slipped on some leaves and couldn't walk for days.
12. When I turn my head left:
I see the television forecasting more hot weather....gonna hit over 100 again today.
13. When I turn my head right:
I see my new postcard wall!!!!
14. My life is not complete without:
My Family and Friends
15. By this time next year:
I hope to be famous
16. I have a hard time understanding:
why people are so mean to each other
17. One time at a family gathering:
We had a rotten tomato fight.
18. Take my advice:
"No matter where you go...there you are"
19. My ideal breakfast is:
made by someone else
20. If you visit my hometown:
You gotta go see the riverwalk
21. My friends are:
few, but the ones that I have are true
22. If you spend the night at my house:
We could have a pajama party, play twister, do each others hair, and stay up late and eat snacks sing all night long
23. I would stop my wedding if:
24. The world could do without:
alot of bad things
25. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
the belly of a rat.
26. The most recent thing I've bought myself is:
a donut and a diet pepsi
27. And, by the way:
I probably shouldn't have either one
28. The last time I was high:
was yesterday on my ladder
29. In the past I shouldn't have been:
trying so hard to impress other people and just be myself
30. Once, at a bar/club:
I sang every Friday night
31. Last night, I:
slept like a log
32. If I didn't have any obligations tomorrow:
I would stay in bed all day.
33. A better name for me would be:
I leave that up to you
34. In the last 6 months:
I have started a new journey
35. If I ever go back to school:
I will study what I want to learn
36.: I bet you didn't know:
that I always wanted to be a child psychologist.
37. I am:
38. I read:
As much as time will allow
39. Every birthday:
should be a celebration of life.
40. I regret:
""And did it MY WAY"........................Regrets,I've had a few"
"But then again, too few to mention"
"I did, what I had to do"...........................................
Ok that was different! Barbara