Friday, August 18, 2006

Robin's 5er

Robin's 5er

To Play visit Robin at These are the Days of our Lives...

1.What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

I like eggs fried, scrambled, boiled, anyway you fix them except when the whites aren't done and it looks like snot.  Then I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

2.Is there someone in JLand you would just love to meet?  yes Who is it? Linda and her family,Marla, Robin, Gabby, Sharon,Miss T,  Betty, Krissy, Val,  Martha, Lisa, Hadon, Stevie, Linda in WA, Jessica, Marina, Marsha, Rocketman,and  many more in no particular order 

 3.Who is the one person from your life that you miss the most? Christi

4.If you could be given 1 million dollars and all you had to do to get it was to have a part of your body removed would you do it?  And what part of your body are you willing to give up? My toenail that wants to be ingrown but I won't let it.

5.If you had to give up one electrical appliance in your house what would you give up?  This can include radio, computer, toaster, etc... Ricks alarm clock..I hate that piece of junk!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had to set an alarm clock all summer...in fact it hasn't even been plugged in.  Starting Tuesday I will have to learn how to set it again. Bummer...

Thanks for playing Barbara!

Anonymous said...

I could throw away the alarm clock too and who invented snooze control? drives me crazy

enjoy your weekend

betty

Anonymous said...

I could throw away the alarm clock too and who invented snooze control? drives me crazy

enjoy your weekend

betty

Anonymous said...

I so agree with you on the eggs!! I put "alarm clock" in my answers too :-)

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww snot eggs and your ingrown toenail... lol...
hubbies alarm clock, that's a good one, I love it when hubbies alarm clock goes off on my day off and plays for a whole hour and he does not even wake up... NOT...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

yep get rid of alarm clocks I agree. Hmmm, I'm sad. Don't you want to meet me. I didn't see my name. Just kidding cuz I know you do. LOL, just love giving you a hard time.

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers.
Barb