Ok so last night when I was going to sleep I had an idea for an entry.
Lately I know I have been a sour gummy worm and I am sorry about that...but it is called LIFE>
Any way I got to thinking about stuff that annoyed me...
One of my biggest pet peeves is my hair.
I have long straight hair down to the lower middle of my back. With the summer heat I wear it up in a pony tail most days.
Here is what gets me.
No matter where I go people seem to think this is like a rope to get my attention.
People are constantly pulling on my pony tail.
Reasons this bugs me are:\
1..Well first of all it hurts!
2. This almost always causes me to have a headache for the rest of the day.
3. Lord knows where their hands have been.
4. I have a name....try saying it instead of yanking on my pony tail.
5. It pulls the hair out of the band and my head
6. It is attached to my head.
7. How would you feel if I reached over and pulled your hair?
8. It breaks my concentration when I am at work and waiting on a customer.
9. It is annoying
10. I almost slapped the preachers wife when she did this one day when I was at work....It was just a reaction
So I guess what I am trying to say is.....
Don't Pull My Tail!
Anyone else have long hair and have the same problem? Does it irritate you too or am I just getting old?
Now that was so much more uplifting don't cha think? LOL