Sunday, July 16, 2006

For Martha Who Wants A Dog Named Fugger

Past - Present - Future
 
Name five things from your past that you have experienced or accomplished, five things you are happy with presently and five goals or dreams for your future.
 
 
Here's my answers...
 
Past
 
1. Spent every Summer traveling to Illinois to visit my relatives because we were the only ones who lived in Texas
2. Taught childrens music and that reading is fun!!!
3. Worked in a restaurant where I played the piano for tips in between waiting tables
4. Lived on and managed a bow hunting ranch, where me and my sister in law were the only two women for miles
5. Gave birth to the most wonderful angel God sent to me, and the sister in law above had her baby on the exact same day nine hours before me...did I ever tell ya'll that story???
 
Present
 
1. Living with my super husband who is the best at everything....and I do mean everything!
 
2. Am very proud of my one and only son who is already a chef at the age of 22.
3. Live in a little house by the woods in the middle of the city
4. Work with the public who make it my goal to make them happier and loved before they leave my checkout line
5. Love all my new friends in Jland!
Future
 
1. Vacation in Italy...maybe even move there
2. Meet some of my Jland friends
3. Finsih writing my books
4. Record my own music and have my first concert and give front row seats to all my Jland friends and their families
5.  Live in a house with walls and floors....
 
 
Answerin your own journal but be sure to leave a link here in the comments. Come on, play along! For me? Pleeease! :-)

Barbara

by lifes2odd

Great job my friend!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers my dear. I didn't know your sil gave birth 9 hours later on the same day. That's cool.

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of your friend ~ hope you achieve your FUTURE goals ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

As I told Martha, I'm a lot older and I don't think I've done anything. LOL Would havae to think about that and I haven't had TIME to think yet.  Your Past Present and Future are very bright.  
Have a wonderful week.  Barb  

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how sweet of you Barbara! I knew you'd play along. You're always fun! I love your answers. The last one on yours was funny too (in the way you said it anyway. I know living like that isn't always funny -- been there, done that!). Don't you think Fugger is a great name for a dog? LOL!!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Here's mine:

http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/AcorgiinSouthernCalifornia/entries/1328

thanks, Barbara; that was fun to do. I want to hear the story of you and your SIL giving birth within nine hours of each other.

betty

Anonymous said...

Here is my link!

http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/MyLifeHappenings/entries/836

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Ok Barb, had a ball!  Thanks, Cathy   Here's my link: