Thanks to all of you for the shoulders and good advice.
My Mom is doing better. Dad is too. He actually went to art class with a friend today. He is a talented painter and I know it helped to do something he enjoys.
As far as the Larry situation goes..I will just say that something fishy is going on. The place where he was staying was not taking care of him properly.
He was living....and paying btw in an assistance care home. The place didn't even have electricity. How does someone get away with this?
Also when he passed away family was not contacted until the next day........get this.....
AFTER he was already embalmed without family consent.
Rick is looking into shutting that place down and seeing what he can find out about what happened and if Larrys children have an rights about what happened.
We are having him cremated and would never have signed for him being embalmed.
The funeral home we are going through said that they called them and told them we were not paying for it either as we were not even consulted.
Have you EVER heard of this?
But anyway I am determined to keep my mind and disposition in a happy place.
I will not let these idiots bring me down.
1. God is in control
2. I am wearing a strap.
3. I have friends who love me and are praying for me THANKS SO MUCH for that.
4. I have someone who loves me with every breath
5. Eric is doing excellent
6. I have a new career that can take me places. I just need to give myself credit and dig in.
7. I am well
8. I have a warm house and plenty to eat.
9. His eye is on the sparrow and I know he watches me.
10. I can do all things through Christ.
This is my story this is my song.