Thursday, February 7, 2008

what's your first reaction?

This is called “FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ”. You have to type the 1st thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these 33 things. You can’t think and go back and change your answers.

TIP: erase all of the other persons answers first...that way u can think in blanK SPACES.


Here we go

1. Beer: It makes you a stupid young fellow

2. McDonalds: Is my kind of place....but actually I am mad at them because they put cheese on Tinys hamburger

3. Relationships: take a lot of hard work, but it is worth it.

4. Purple: Rain purple rain......

5. Power Rangers: Eric loved them....he actually was one when he was a little boy

6. Weed: God's other flowers

7. Steroids: Fast remedy to a bigger problem later

8. Cartoons: Where did all the good ones go?  I miss Loony Tunes

9. The President: he? she? fruit or vegetable

10. Tupperware: party for old ladies

11. Florida: Robin lives there now

12. Santa Claus: Is coming to town

13. Halloween: dress up

14. Alcohol: not worth the hangover or DWI 

16: Myspace: see what your friends are up to
17. Clowns: circus with Daddy

18. Marriage:. Can't live with em can't live without em

19. Paris: city of Love

20. Redheads: tempermental

21. Blondes: have more fun and get noticed more often...I miss being blonde....

22. Pass the: salt


23. One night stands: when you only have one bed table

24. Donald Trump: You're Fired

25. Neverland: Michael Jackson


26. Dixie: Land I wish I was in the land of cotton


27. Vanilla ice cream: and kalua

28. Hooters: Cheerleaders....oh I thought this said Rooters
29. High school: I miss my friends....


30. Pajamas: only thing I really love to wear

31. Woody: or wontty

32. Wet Socks: walking outside without shoes

33. I love: you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww love your answers :) Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I have some of the same responses.  Great minds think alike I guess. LOL
Missie