Tuesday, February 12, 2008

major vent....just getting it out....warning

I am sooooooooo aggrevated right now. As you know I got my license and as of today it went through.

So now, when customers come in I can sell insurance and make payments etc.

PROBLEM IS....

I am overwrought with all that is going on in my life right now and I am trying to deal with it all.

And just because I have my license does not mean I turned into a genius overnight.

I have never been shown how to do many things that are expected of me.....at least show me.

I can't ask questions about it without feeling like I am interrupting the other agents.

So I look like a stupid idiot.

So frustrating....

I feel like crying.

It is almost 1 and because we were busy I have not gone to lunch yet.

I have a huge headache.

I just want to go home and crawl into bed and cry until my whole bed is wet.

ok whatever I guess

Just mad because I think they should at least train me and not expect me to know how to do this without ever being shown.

Hopefully I will go to lunch soon.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time,.
You've been through so much lately.
Hang in there, I'll keep you in my prayers.
Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

It seems so many businesses do this and I know it is sooo frustrating. Being worried about your parents doesn't help matters any. Hope things get better for you soon. Paula

Anonymous said...

Barb why dont you put in for family leave act ,iam sure your boss would understandand if he dont too bad you r doing your best and willing to admit you need help but you can take the leave act while you are caring for your  parents,so youll have time to think  

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Barbara, Huge hugs for you (((((((((((((((( Barbara )))))))))))))))))))))) Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Barbara, Huge hugs for you (((((((((((((((( Barbara )))))))))))))))))))))) Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Barbara, Huge hugs for you (((((((((((((((( Barbara )))))))))))))))))))))) Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

A blond woman came into the office and exclaimed how much she loved bungee jumping.."next time" she boasted,"I am doing it without that stupid strap".

....There's a difference between being confident and being stupid.

Your confidence has taken you this far, don't let it bail out on you now. You cannot equate yourself to being "stupid". Each day will bring you more experience and with the experience, success will follow.

So Strap on the cord ....its time time to Jump!

Anonymous said...

((((Barbara))))) I agree; every job and every skill within the job needs training; you don't just get the info through osmosis because you sit in the same room with others

hope by now you are relaxing at home and your headache went away

betty

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you feel so overwhelmed!  Yes, they should make sure you're trained before throwing you into the wolves!!  Sending you hugs.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Having read your entries for Tuesday, it sounds like a day from hell for you, Barbara. Hope today was better.

Anonymous said...

You are not alone.  More and more positions expect the person doing the job to know it all, and just have the skills embedded in their minds.

Greg