Sunday, February 10, 2008

MOM

Mom had her surgury today.  Everything went fine.  I went to visit her for a little while with two of our neighbor friends.  Thank God for Doris and Lori.  They have been such angels watching over my parents.

She is doing great.

She is alot like me....or I guess I should say I am alot like her. :)

We kid around alot.'

She was just out of surgury and cracking jokes left and right.

She is in good spirits.

I can feel all your prayers around me....Keep it up...We will get through.

I had to come back home today because since I am new at my job I don't have any time off.

I will call and chck up on the two of them tomorrow.

Right now I need some SLEEP

Thanks for all the words of advice and prayers.  I come here to read and to get encouragement and you guys ROCK!!!

:) til tomorrow.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask you in your other entry if your mom had surgery but then I saw that I had another alert and I figured it was you doing another one about that; so glad to hear the surgery went well, Thank you Lord!!

get some sleep!

bett

Anonymous said...

Glad your Mom is ok. What a relief for you!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Glad your mom is doing well!
Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I was reading these this weekend....laughing not at you (well yes I was) but with you.  You are a gem!  Your parents really love you - what funny people they are.  Hope all is well with them soon!
Love you girlfriend!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

glad your mom is doing well!

~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
             Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the surgery went well.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Barbara, glad your mom is doing better, will continue to pray for her, Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

They say attitude is half the spirit of a quick recovery. Sounds like your Mom is well on her way to recovering quickly. I continue to keep your Mom in my prayers on the smoke hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Many prayers for your mom!!!!!!  Please keep us posted.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your mom is doing fine after surgery. Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery

Anonymous said...

I once worked in a rehab unit of a hospital where patients went after surgery to learn how to walk again so they won't fall again and have to return.   Please, please ask the nurse or the social worker to recommend she have some inpatient physical therapy particularly if she is elderly.  This is so much worse the second time around.  The rehab also strengthened those muscles protecting the surgery from popping out too.  I do hope she gets well soon.  I can tell you from experience also that her attitude will bring her long life.  That's a very, very good sign.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/the-tents-of-deborah/

Anonymous said...

Praise, God.  barbara, you and your parents are my my prayers.  You are so lucky to have each other.

Fay Ann