It's Friday and it is time for what Robin calls "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section. On the following Friday Robin will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
This weeks theme is...Romance. Why? Cause it is February for crying out loud!
1. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done or had done for you?
One year I really wanted flowers for Valentines Day so I bought "Rick" a huge bouquet of flowers...knowing I would get to enjoy them as well. When I gave them to him he got this disgusted look on his face and said' "What the heck did you buy ME flowers for...Rick is not the most romantic guy in the whole and could take a few lessons from the master Hadon. He bought me a rose plant one year...with no buds on it saying I could plant it......I don't expect anything this year either...he will wait until the last moment as usual and then use his favorite excuse....I would have bought you a card but they were all in Spanish. Like he doesn't get that he has a whole year for this!
2. Your idea of a perfectly romantic evening would be...Camping out and spending the night laying on a blanket looking at the stars while eating a picnic and talking about anything and everything except for work or problems
3. Have you ever forgotten a romantic occasion? Anniversary? Valentine's day? What happened?
I am like an elephant...I NEVER FORGET!!! And just to let you know you have 8 shopping days until my birthday...if you need a mailing address email me HEE HEE
4. When you think of romance what flower comes to mind? And what color?
Daisies and Roses White Daisies and Red Roses
5. Do you remember your first kiss? Was it all you expected it to be? If you could do it over again (now that you are more experienced) would you. Keeping in mind you would like be going back in time and it wouldn't be cheating or anything.
Actually my first (French) kiss was not a happy memory. I had never heard of such a thing and then this guy I was dating him being in High School and me still an 8th grader was a bit advanced for me. It grossed me out and i ran away and wouldn't speak to him for a long time. His name was Melvin Creekmore
Okay...light some candles, put on some Barry White and send me your answers! Smooches my little love cakes!
Link to this entry | |This should take you to Robin