Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sunday Seven A Week Late LOL

Thought I'd take a break and do what's called the Sunday Seven. It is over at My Way journal. It's all about chocolates, one of my favorite subjects!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
     If your Valentine would give you any kind of candy you specified, list up to seven kinds that you'd enjoy for the big day, diets notwithstanding.

1. Almond M & M's 

2. Almond Joy

3. Snickers

4. Baby Ruth

5.  Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...I eat the inside first

6. Kit Kats

 7. Mars...my favorite

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine would be Hershey kisses all the way. How are you doing Barbara?

betty

Anonymous said...

I love almond Joy's and Peanut M&M's and Almond M&M's oh yea almost all candy that is chocolate. YUM YUM

Anonymous said...

Did you know they make snickers now with almonds?

Anonymous said...

I would eat a semi truck load of KIT KATS........love them.......
                                  MoodyMyke

Anonymous said...

Boy, your dentist must love you!    Just kidding.   lol    mark