1. Do you have a Valentine this year? Does Rick count even if he forgets to get me something? Yes I guess he does. He has been my faithful husband for almost 25 years now and that counts for everything. Who needs flowers? ME!!! Also I am thinking Eric has a few surprises up his sleeve. He never forgets!
2. How will you spend the big day itself? I will be working most of that day. Selling valentines day presents to everyone else. I think we will probably combine my birthday and valentines day and "maybe" go out to dinner around the 20th.
3. What are you most allergic to? I am allergic to Actifed and Bactrim. Do you have to take medication or avoid certain medication to stay well? Yes, can't take these two. The first one make me get blisters and my throat closes off and the second one is really bad news.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What temperament are you? (Thanks to Barb!)
You Have a Choleric Temperament
You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.
You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.
At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior
5.There is actually a town in my state of birth, South Carolina, called Ninety-Six. What's the most unusual place name in the your home state. (For home state, it can be where you live now or where you grew up.)
I searched for cities in Texas and here are some strange ones I found. BTW my home town wasn't even listed...
Canadian, Texas (is everyone who lives there from Canada?)
Daingerfield, Texas ( I wonder how many comedians live there)
Flower Mound, Texas (Do they have flowers year round?)
Hillsboro, Texas ( coffee lovers paradise?)
Paris, Texas ( Is there an Eiffel tower in the city park?)
Sour Lake, Texas ( Iwonder if they have lemon fish there...)
6. How much money would you need to really feel secure? Only God knows the answer to this question...I let him handle the finances and he supplies all my needs.
"Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" Matthew 6:26
If you'd like to participate in the Saturday Six, copy and paste the questions to your journal, answer them, then go to Patrick's Place and leave the link to your entry.
Your turn! Barbara