Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Silly Questions

http://hometown.aol.com/ Borrowed from Hadon who
Borrowed.......... from a Beautifulmess.....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  

Answering honestly I would have to say....hey I look kinda cute today...usually I go "yuk!"

2. How much cash do you have on you?  $10.00

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?    Shore  4. Favorite planet?   Saturn!  I saw it for real once it is just like in the enclyclopiea 5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?  My friend Tomatha
   

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?  Doncha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me LOL      
7. What shirt are you wearing?   Gray short sleeve sweatshirt with missing tie. 8. Do you "label" yourself? no but others might
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?  
    God (i am barefoot)

10. Bright or Dark Room?.semi dark with candlelight......

11. When was the last time you touch something fuzzy? 

      Last night, it was my leopard blanket


12. When was the last time you listened to "last Christmas" by Wham?    Never Heard It Yet


13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking to my pillow 14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile?    "luv Ya!"  It was from Eric
15. Where is your Mail?   Hanging on the calender, on the kitchen table, in the front seat of my car
16. What's a word that you say a lot? 

    Okay

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Eric


         
     
18. What was the last fluffy thing you touched?  

           Tiny
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?   None...wait I did take some Aleve had a headache last night


20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 

          Since I got my digital I don't do that anymore

21. Favorite age you have been so far?   18
              
22. Your worst enemy?  would rather not say

     
23. What is your current desktop picture?

 A picture of a butterfly and a moon that I borrowed from Linda aka Fastrack

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? 

      Are you asleep Rick?


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? a million bucks

26. Do you like someone? Well yeah!

27. The last song you listened to? 


     Doncha Wish Your Girlfriend was Hot Like Me...my phone rang

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullets?would definately push him out of the way  29. If you could punch 1 person in your life right now, who would it be?     No One.......... I am way too passive   30. What is the closest object to your left foot?  The wall    

That was different...Okay guys I answered yours...go answer mine!

Barbara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did it too!

Anonymous said...

I did this too, I was going to say the same thing for 9 that I was wearing God's shoes/barefoot!
and I said the same thing for 10! :)  
thanks for sharing!  Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

Anonymous said...

These were great questions and as always I love your answers

betty

Anonymous said...

I borrowed that from Hadon too . . . more like stole it. hehehe. :-P

Shore, all I could come up with was Floor. . . you are better than I.

Take Care!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your always cute.

Anonymous said...

I did this last night but the AOhell wouldn't save it.  And I couldn't post comments all day.  I'll try again.  Then I'm outta here.
Barb