1. How tall are you barefoot?
5 foot. Big things come in small packages and I love being short except when there is something I need on a high shelf and I have to use a spatuala to reach it!
2. Have you ever smoked before?
I started smoking in high school and quit when I became preganant with Eric.
3. Do you own a gun?
Our guns were stolen out of our house by some crack head teenagers. We still have a 22 and of course I always have a handy watergun. Guns don't kill..people do and those teenagers are lucky that they took Ricks guns after they robbed us because....never mind.
4. What's your favorite sport to watch?
I love the San Antonio Spurs. Tiny even says GO SPURS GO...believe it or not!
5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
There are 4 letters in that special name
6. What do you think of hotdogs?
I like the occasional hot dog. Especially if you have all the good stuff to go on it like relish and onions.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
"Mary Did You Know"
8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Maxwell House coffee with flavored creamers like Creme Brulee and Vanilla Nut...which by the way has these black little seeds in it which I thought was ants one morning
9. Are you in love?
Madly, Deeply and Sincerely
10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
I have never done any hard drugs, only prescribed or the occasional Advil. My Dad was the guy that went to the schools to warn of the dangers of drugs.
11. Do you like Spam?
I can take it or leave it, but Rick loves it. For the first 5 years of our marriage I got up every morning and made him grilled smoked spam and cheese sandwiches for lunch....I finally decided he was grown up enough to make his own lunch. I brought him coffee in bed for the first year and then told him it was his turn the next year...I got coffee twice and then we were both on our own...oh yeah we were talking about Spam.
I hate the other kind...like on the computer when I am trying to do something and ads come up to bother me!
12. Do you like painkillers?
When I am in pain I love them. But rarely take them for fear of addiction.See answer #10
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My eyes have captured many a beau.
14. Do you own a knife?
Just the ones in the kitchen drawer.
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, but I do have S>U>B>T>R>A>C>T sometimes (Something unusual biting the right arm called Tiny) lame...I know
16. Full initals?
Used to be BLC then I got married and becaome BLM. I never just put the B and the M on something I initail.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I have a headache
2. My nail polish needs a touch up
3. I cannot believe I have to go to work next Tues for only 30 minutes to take a stupid survey.
18. Name the last three things you bought today.
1. A diet Pepsi
2. Barbeque for supper
3. Diet Pepsi
19. Name 5 drinks you regularly drink
1. diet pepsi 2.coffee 3. milk4. water 5.tea
20. What time did you wake up today?
21.Are you married?
Yes I am most definately it will be 25 years on the 27th of June
22. Describe your partner your wed to. (If you aren't use a friend).
Rick is quite a character. I love him dearly. He makes me laugh all the time. He gets me most of the time. When he doesn't he just smiles and shakes his head at me. He is one of a kind and so special.
23. Current hate?
I do not believe in hate except for the devil which I despise
24. Favorite place to be?
In Austin with my son just "chillin".
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Where would you like to go?
I would love to travel to Italy one day. I would love to see Hawaii. But closer to home I would like to go see Eric
27. What was your favoritetv show to watch after school when you were a child? I like to watch the Newlywed Game, Brady Bunch and The Partridge Family
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
In ten years I will be 55 and hopefully retired and writing my book
29. Do you burn or tan?
I tan if I get in the sun...but it is awfully hot out there. We have been having temperatures of over 100
30. Favorite color(s)?
aqua and yellow
31. Would you be a pirate?
Only in a costume contest which Eric and I were when he was small and we came in first place! Remind me to show you that picture one day!
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I found some coconut rum that a friend left here the other day and mixed it with some orange juice. Normally I don't drink at all and am usually the only one who doesn't.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Because You Love Me. The Old Rugged Cross. Psalms 23 I love the accoustics in there!
34. As a child, what did you fear was going to get you at night?
I had to have my closet door shut at night because I could "see" things in there. I also had to turn on my parents light across the hall and close my eyes right before they turned it off and wouldn't let myself open them until morning.
35.Who did you have a crush on when you were a teenager? Donnie Osmond and David and Shaun Cassidy
36. What's the last thing that made you laugh?
Tiny..she always makes me laugh.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Dry ones were the best.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
When I hurt my arm at work.
39. When did you learn about the birds and the bees? Who told you?
I was nine and my Mom was actually talking to my older sister about it and I was eaves dropping...I thought GROSS!! I am never doing that!!!!
40. How many tv's do you have in your house?
two. One going 24/7 because we can't find the remote to turn it off so we just turn down the sound at night. The on/off button is broken on the set.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Amy the girl I just took a picture of yesterday...she can get quite wound up
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Silent people freak me out.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
He better! And I have had unwanted crushes over the years. When I worked at the library some freak use to come in there and try to take my picture which he said he was going to blow up and make posters for his room. EWWW
44. Do you wish on stars?
I just saw a falling star about a week ago and made a wish.
45. What is your favorite book?
Well, I love my Bible of course but other than that..I guess Green Eggs and Ham
46. What's your favorite candy
47. What song did you last hear?
Love Me LIke You Used To...Tanya Tucker
48. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
You'll Never Walk Alone. He Keeps Me Singing Amazing Grace I'm Alright
I'll Fly Away
49. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
on this computer....
50. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?
I have 3 hours before I go to work, I better check my email
Now I hope someone else will do this and pass on the results to myself and Robin. and Linda