Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wanta Talk About Me

 

Hey Robin!  Here's what I think about that!

1-What do you want people to say about you when you die?:  "She really cared about people.  She was great with children and they adored her.  She was always so funny and loved to make people laugh, she would not want us to be sad she is gone, let's live the rest of our lives like it was our last"

2-How long does it take you to get ready to go out?:  It usually takes me about 45 minutes.  If I have to wash my hair it takes about an hour and a half.  If I am late for work I can get there in 15 minutes.  I have learned speed makeup.

3-If you were an animal what would you be?:  I would be Tiny...she has it made.  Get up whenever you want, go outside and pee, come back in and find a comfortable spot and sleep away the day. 

4-What's your biggest fear?:  Losing someone I love

5-What’s your most prized possesion?:  My family

6-What’s the funniest word you can think of:?  boogideboogideboo

7-Do you get along with your parents?:  Yes we are like best friends now, they are always there for me and interested in what is going on in my life.  They are the two most awesome people you will ever meet.  I love them sooo much.
8-What do you look for in the opposite sex?:  
Honesty, Loyalty, Sense of Humor, how they treat others around them.
9-What was the most difficult thing you had to do?: 
Say goodbye to my little sister.  Leave Eric in Austin

10-If you were given one day to live what would you do?:  Straighten up and throw away alot of junk that I have held onto so that noone else would have to go through it and get rid of it.  Hug Eric every second I had left.

11-If you could relive any day of your life either for good or to change it what would it be?:  One of my summers with my cousins, Eric's second birthday party.  Our 20th wedding honeymoon.

12-What's the worst feeling in the world?: a cactus

The best?: a rose.


13-If you could meet anyone who ever existed who would it be? why?: 
My mothers brother Robert. 
14-What was the meanest thing you ever did as a little kid?:  
Made fun of Raul's name...I would say Ra EWWWWl.  I made him cry..also when my cousin and I were playing and I pulled her hair and it came out in my hand because she was losing it due to cancer....I didn't know that would happen and I didn't even pull it hard.  It was just not strong enough.  I still cry about that.  I really didn't mean to do that.   

15-What have you learned about love?:  It is wonderful, sometimes it hurts.

16-How have you changed in the past year?: Thanks to all of you I have become a computer freak.  The first thing I do in the morning is get on here and check on all of you.  You are like family to me.  I have changed jobs....now if I could get some hours...I was sceduled for 8 this week.  Who can live and pay bills on 8 hours?  They did this to all the cashiers and everyone is quiting.  I mean come on!!!

There you have it folks.......Barbara

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers as always!
8 hours??? sounds to me like they are cleaning house....
well guess you will have to just play on the computer until you get more hours.... lol... you can have some of mine, I'm still getting 38 and it's killing me laugh out loud... we can use the money but I am used to only 30. cutting back to at least 35 would be good even... I even took a paid day next week and they still gave me 38hrs so guess I will get paid for 45hrs....
Have a great day! I am off today and as usual have a million things to do but first must get ready for grocery shopping...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Great answers Barbara ~ your number 14 made me sad for you is your cousin OK ? know how bad you must feel thinking about it today ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Those are great answers =)
Love ya!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

8 hours is not enough!  Maybe when everyone quits they will have you  doing over time.

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa - when I first read #1 I thought it said, "She really scared people." I was like, yup ain't that the damned truth. (j/k) :-D

Fork is a much funnier word than boogideboogideboo Barbara, geesh, really sit there in front of Tiny and say Fork out loud, announciate it out loud 10 times. . . the more you say it the funnier it starts to sound, then Tiny can really see how strange you are. :-D

Love ya, take care,

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

8 hours a week? Who can live on that. WTF. I hope they give you all more hours. You know I would miss you a lot. If anything every happened to you.  Hugs

Anonymous said...

Great answers ..... as I would never have expected anything less! :)

theresa

Anonymous said...

Good answers. Always.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Getting to know you through your writing is fun and you add serious thoughts along with it.    I can tell you are doing your best at whatever you do.    The grocery store must be not making it financially and is making the employee's an expendable asset.    I hope you can find a job that is better and can use your dependability.    mark