I missed last Friday so here is my make up 5'er!
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section. On the following Friday I will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
1. It's summertime and pretty much hot all over. What is the hottest day you can recall? Every day in the summer is hot here...unless it decides to rain and then it is cool until the storm passes and then so humid. I love Texas but it does get hot here. Most days get past the 100 mark. I prefer to do my running around in the morning and spend the day inside.
2. How do you keep cool in the summer? Pool? Beach? Other?
Sometimes I air up my air mattress that holds water and sit outside on the deck in the shade and read a good book. Other times I just stay inside and chill on the recliner. I wish I had a pool I would be in it everyday....Rick says I need to get out more and tan....um nope.
3. Do you prefer to be sweating on a hot summer day or shoveling snow on a cold winter's day?
I hate to sweat so I guess I would prefer the cold...only I am not sure about the shoveling part...isn't that a mans job? I would love to see snow as I have not seen since Eric was 2 years old.
4. What did summer mean to you as a kid?
Summer meant Vacation Bible School when I was young, then 1 week of Church camp as a teenager. Some of my best memories are from camp. I still dream about all the fun we had and then wake up and think...oh yeah I am a grown up now.
5. If you could be anywhere else right now where would you be?
I would be in California visiting with Robin and LInda....I would be in Austin visiting Eric.
Now I am going to go and make some sun tea and start working on my tan...Anyone want to join me?