Tuesday, April 25, 2006

An Awesome Prayer From Marsha

 
it's ok to use it....i don't mind....i'm just glad that it gave you some strength !!!
 
Of course I got her permission first!
Thanks Marsha!
She wrote me a prayer that has lifted me up and given me the courage to go for it as Sharon said.  Here is the prayer:
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
  I come to you this morning with my friend, Barbara in Texas on my heart.  Please give her the strength and the confidence that she needs for this afternoon's recording session.  You have given her that beautiful voice that she has and she so willing shares that gift with many that she reaches out to.  Please wrap your arms even tighter around her than you usually have them, and let her feel that it will be ok.  Let your love ease her fears, quiet her butterflies and your gentle peace flow over her.  Help her to make this afternoon a fun thing for her....not one to upset or make her nervous about.  Give her strength Dear Lord...as only you can do.  We bless and cherish your sacred name and to you we give the utmost glory ! 
                              In Jesus' Heavenly name we pray...
                                          Amen
 
ok girl.....knock 'em dead...you can !!!  Your voice is wonderful !!!!!!!!! Never doubt that !!!! I'll be saying extra prayers for you at 1:30 too !!!  I'm right there with you in spirit, my dear friend !!!!! 
Let me know when you get home...how everything went.  I'll be anxious to hear about it !!!
                                      Love ya,
                                        marsh
I also got immediate response from Sharon and Hadon.
Now you ask why we live in Jland?
It is awesome people like this who pick you up, brush you off and tell you to go for it!
Thanks guys!
I hope to make you proud! Barbara

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet prayer...I may just have to snag it for my Tara!
Sharon - http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful prayer. Good Luck. You will be great!!
                        HUgs, Cyndy,Mendota,Il.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful prayer!!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful prayer and yes j-land people are the best.  

Anonymous said...

That was so nice. Barb

Anonymous said...

That was a really good prayer! I am glad that she good lift you up! :)

Theresa

Anonymous said...

That was so nice....
Linda :)