A Different Quiz........
You know the deal....if you want to answer these questions post a link, and we will come read..or you can leave them here. Smiles
1) If you could go anywhere in the world for one week..where would it be, and why?
I would go and spend the week with Eric. Imagine that I could go anywhere and I would pick going to see him. It would be nice of course to steal him away too and go somewhere like Italy or Hawaii too.
2) What color are your eyes?
Blue like the sky on a sunny day
3) What are your 5 fav bands?
1. Rascal Flatts
3. Green Day
4. Bad Company
4) List 5 of your fav movies?
1. Dirty Dancing
2. I Am Sam
3. Grumpy Old Men
4. Wizard of Oz
5. Grease I and II
5) List 3 ideal meals...in detail. (not Chinese, Italian..ect.)
1. Sesame Chicken with Fried Rice and eggroll
2. Spagetti, corn and French bread
3. Steak and Shrimp with French Fries and a salad
6) Name 3 famous/not famous people you would love to party with...or have tea/dinner with?
2. Cast from Friends
3. J land Friends all of you
7) What makes you feel strong?
Asking God for strength. Lifting a two hundred bag of something....LOL
Reading Hadons entrys
8) What makes you feel loved?
My Family, My Friends, My J Land Family, Helping Others that are in need,childrens smiles
9) What really pisses you off?
Being the only person in this house responsible for cooking cleaning paying bills grocery shopping oh don't get me started!
10) List 3 pet peeves?
1. Rude people
2. Being woke up when I was having a good dream'
3. People just walking in the door without knocking.
11) Do you read your horoscope..and what is your sign?
Nope............. Dont believe in it. But it is Aquarius
12) Come here often? Too Much...............
13) List three fav poets/authors?
1. Janet Evanovich
2. Robert F. Cullum
14) List three fav artists?
1. Mark Tribley
15) Make up your question and add if you like.
A Day Without J Land, Is Like a Day Without....................????
16) My question....
If you had to name one person who has inspired you the most in Jland who would it be and why?
My answer would be Robin of These Are The Days Of Our Lives.
She is the most awesome person I have met in a long time. I admire the way that she is ready and willing to follow her heart and being a military wife has had to move away from family and friends but just makes new ones . She has so much love for her daughter and husband and she is always there with an answer to all the silly things I haven't figured out yet.
So here's to you Miss Robin! You Rock!
Until I write again.... Barbara