Sunday, April 30, 2006

Things Change...Did This Before...Doing it again

I have actually done this before but I thought...hmmm maybe some of the answers have changed a bit so doing it again.  How about you?  Are you the same?

1. What is your middle name? Lynn...still the same

2. How big is your bed?  Full size but I only get the space that isn't taken up by Rick and Tiny...which is about half the size of a pea.
 
3. What are you listening to right now? Maximun X about a lady in a fire...hope she makes it ...wait....she does whew!
 
4.  the missing question...who eats them the washing machine?

5. What was the last thing you ate/drank? Stir fried chicken with onion and bell pepper and spanish rice.
 
6. Last person you hugged? Rick
 
7. How is the weather right now? Perfect!
 
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone...Rick asking him what he wanted from the store on my way home from work.
 
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes
 
10. Favorite type of Food? Chinese!
 
11. Do you have children? Yes
 
12. Do you get high? On life...NO DRUGS in this bode.
 
13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire nigh? No I remembered.
 
14. Hair color? blonde mostly
 
15. Eye color? Blue
 
16. Do you wear contacts? yes if I want to see
 
17. Favorite holiday? April Fools Day

18. Favorite Season? Spring!

19. Ex girlfriend/boyfriend's name? Which one?
LOL  Boy crazy in my youth
 
20. Last Movie you Watched?   40 year old virgin...no I don't get out much.
 
21. Favorite wild animal? Leopards.
 
22. What do you dream of accomplishing in your lifetime? To write the great novel of all time and become rich.
 
23. Do you think that our government is doing a good job? no comment
 
24. Republican or democrat? American
 
25. What kind of work do you do? I am a cashier
 
26. Do you like your work? Most days
 
27. What would your dream job be? Child Psychologist
 
28. What is your best physical feature? My teeth
 
29. What books are you reading? Two For The Dough
 
30. Piercings? Ears 
 
31. Favorite Movie? Dirty Dancing
 
32. Favorite college football Team? Baylor
 
33. What were you doing before filling this out? Reading my emails
 
34. Any pets? Tiny.
 
35. AIM? Yes
 
36. Dogs or cats? I like both, but Rick hates cats.
 
37. Least favorite word? housecleaning
 
38. Favorite Flower? Sunflower
 
39. Favorite 4 letter word? Free
 
40. Have you ever loved someone? Deeply and with my whole heart.
 
41. Who would you like to see right now? Eric.
 
42. What is the one thing that you wish that you had more of? Besides money? Time with Eric
 
43. Have you ever fired a gun? I have. And got knocked on my butt
 
44. Do you like to travel by plane? Yes I love it.
 
45. Right-handed or Left-handed? right

46. If you could go to any place right now
where would you go? Austin
 
48. Are you missing someone? Yes, I am.
49. Do you have a tattoo? No
 
50. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning? All the good ones don't come on anymore
 
51. Are you hiding something from someone? My underwear.
 
52. ARE YOU 18? Yes and then some more
 
53. WHAT IS THE WALL PAPER ON YOUR PHONE? Boats...don't have much of a selection
 
54. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? What is sleep?
 
55. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? I have 5 hours until I go to work..oh wait that was after COFFEE!!!
 
56. WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? Diet Pepsi.
 
57. GRILLED OR FRIED? Both
 
59. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? My charming personality LOL and the wit my momma gave me
 
60. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Not anymore...Only when the lights are out
 
61. FAVORITE HANGOUT? Erics apartment
 
62. 4 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? the Bible ,Coffee, Family, and Tiny
 
63. FIRST THING YOU WILL BUY IF GIVEN 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS. I would save it. 
 
64. FAVORITE SONG? God Bless The Broken Road and You'll Never Walk Alone
 
65. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? gettiing lost
 
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?  Barb, Arabrab, Barbie
 
68. WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S MIDDLE NAME? Francis
 
69. WHAT'S YOUR MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME? Rose
 
70. STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD ONLY BRING ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? My digital camera
 
71. FAVORITE TV COMMERCIAL? Sonic!
 
72. WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER?  Cingular
 
73. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? Tiny
 
74. Favorite color?Blue
 
75. WHAT ARE THREE THINGS YOU ALWAYS BRING WITH YOU? keys, money and diet pepsi
 
76. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?A missionary on the flying trapeze
 
77. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS? I don't notice it moving 
 
78. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET? Baby blue

79. WHO DO U WANT TO MEET? You know who you are....I am not naming names because I know I would leave one of you out and then feelings would get hurt.
 
80. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT BEF0RE Y0U G0 T0 BED?  SLEEP I can't believe it is already 3 am.
 
Well, there you go 80 things that you might have not known about me. Don't forget to repost with your own answers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I DIDN'T know you wanted to be a flying trapeeze missionary.  Good to know. You are one of the wittiest, funniest most beautiful person I know.  I'm so glad God brought us together.
Hugs, Barb  

Anonymous said...

well I love Dirty Dancing also, in fact in was just on I think TBS last week or something like that. Since I hardly turn on the tv I was sitting there flipping the channels and it was about half over. so of course I had to watch the rest.

Anonymous said...

interesting information! A good entry for getting to know ya! :)

Theresa