Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Okay For The Really Bored..Finish These

The last place I drove my car was....to work and I sounded like a squeaky swing set because I need new brake pads.

I am.....what I am and that's all that I am.

Life is....a dance you learn as you go.

I light a candle when....Rick takes off his boots.

I would like to....teach the world to sing.

God is...in control.

Nothing makes me happier than...spending time with Eric.

Maybe I should....clean out my closet....nah!

I love....life.

I don't understand....people who are mean and rude.

I lost my.....ring but I found it!

People say I'm....funny.

Somewhere someone is...sleeping.

I will always....be there for my friends.

I never want to....eat corn beef and cabbage again.

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is....put my contacts in and grab a cup of coffee.

Life is full of.....surprises.

Take time to smell....the donuts.

Nice.....is as nice does.

Tomorrow I am going to...spend more quality time with reading, writing and singing.

I have low tolerance for....grumpy people.

I like to wear my shirt....un tucked.

Coffee is...essential to my well being.

I think smoking is.....dangerous to those around you.

I get annoyed when...someone talks during Survivor.

My job....is a waste of my God given talents.

For a Klondike bar I would....buy one at the store.

Always have...time for your family.

A stitch in time....will make your clothes last longer.

Never put....other people down.

If I was only allowed to say one word for the rest of my life it would be....Why.

My bath tub is...a great place to relax.

Variety is....a good way to be interested in things.

Home is....where you are around those who really get you.

If the shoe fits....you will probably lose one of them.

Children are....angels from Heaven

Peace is....everyone getting along.

After a day at my house you would want to....write a book.

Animals are...humans in disguise.

Money talks....and says ha ha you can't have any!  And what you get you are going to have to give away for bills!

I cross my.....fingers behind my back on April Fools day!

My heart will....live, laugh and love.

Immediately give in when....the battle is not as important as feelings.

Grocery shopping....is a drag.

The Last thing I mailed was...Erics car insurance to the wrong address...oops.

I could eat....bugs for a million dollars...I already ate a bee, but I haven't seen a check in the mail yet.

Time is...changing every minute.

I answered these because....I am a wild and crazy girl!

Have fun!  It's your turn!  Or just pick one or two and do one every day to keep from getting the flu.

Okay that last part isn't true but it rhymed with two

So what's a girl to do?

Barbara 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

children are   .............. always asking for money.....

loved these! Enjoy the day and find a way to use the talents God has given you where you are at with work.

betty

Anonymous said...

I guess Hadon wasn't this bored, lol. I found that he "borrowed" this from you over at his place.

Cute survey, love the answers.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

My wife watches Survivor religously........
I once made the mistake of asking her a question while it was on and just about got Bitch Slapped..........  he he he

Anonymous said...

These last 3 entries were great! You are so much fun! If I have a chance I'll do some of them too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to do ths one, but my time online has been drasticallycut back with the kids here, Loved your answers.  Hugs  Barb  

Anonymous said...

lol you crack me up girl.