Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tme To Get Back To The Normal Thanks Robin

The 5'er

If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them go leave a link in Robin's comment section.  On the following Friday I will have a new set of questions! Have fun!

 

This week's theme is Green! Ya know...for St. Patrick's day and all.

LET'S PLAY!!!

 

1. What is your least favorite GREEN vegetable?

I love most green vegetables.  They are very good for you. " Eating greens is a special treat, it makes long ears and great big feet...sure is awful stuff to eat!" as was said by Thumper from Bambi.  I do not like greens like turnip greens or collard greens.  Who wants long ears and big feet anyway?  I love fresh green beans but not canned ones.  Spinach is my favorite vegetable, and it makes you strong like Popeye!

 

2.  Did you ever wear GREEN on St.Patty's day so you wouldn't get pinched?

Oh yes and I am a great enforcer of the rule.  You better be wearing green around me on St. Patricks Day or  you will be pinched!   

 

3. If you have grass in your yard is it GREEN in the winter or brown?

Lately here in Texas we haven't had much rain.  Our grass has gone underground for the most part.  The weeds stick around and are usually green.

 

4. Ever have GREEN beer?

I have had green mashed potatos, but no green beer.

5. Have you ever been told you had something caught in your teeth that was GREEN?

Not that I recall, but I probably did have something and instead of telling me about it, my friends probably just laughed at me behind my teeth.

 

*Bonus question*

Do you know who GREEN Day is?

 I especially like "Wake Me Up When September Ends".

Their music is cool.


Thanks Robin for bringing me out of my funk with this wonderful game you call the 5er.  Give me five!

Barbara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!   It was nice to chat with you on the phone today...hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

loved your answers, Barbara; sorry you've been in a funk......take care of yourself.....

betty

Anonymous said...

Green mashed potatoes ;-o!!  I love that song!  Cool answers, honey..xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

I am Irish, and I always wear Green on St Pattys day.........
But you can pinch me anyways... (wink wink)

Anonymous said...

Like your answers, I had green beer once. I'm sure I have green veggies caught in my teeth before, lol

Anonymous said...

 I onece heard if you shit is green ,yor not eating enough greens.