Friday, March 31, 2006

Robins 5er....Remember That Game?

It's Friday and it is time for what Robin calls"THE 5'er!"     

If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into her journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in her comment section.  On the following Friday she will have a new set of questions! If she remembers LOL Have fun!

 

LET'S PLAY!!!

 

1. How do you like your pizza and who do you think has the best pizza?

I like pepperoni sausage mushroom pizza!  I think around here the best is Pizza Hut.  I do like to make Digournos here at home adding scripture ingredients from my refrigerator.  What are scripture ingredients you ask?  Seek and ye shall find.

 

2. How many journals do you have online and are any of them private?

I have two journals one is called Confessions Of An Angel Waitress...oh yeah you know that because you are here.  And I have a private one that only I know about.....hm wonder what Barbara writes about in there!

 

3.  Do you believe in heaven and if so what do you think it will be like?

Yes I do believe in Heaven because it is real.  Heaven is a wonderful place.  Filled with glory and grace.  I'm gonna see my saviors ce!  I see it as it is written with streets of gold and getting to see all the people that went before me.  My sister and I will be together again.  I will get to see my Grandma Harvengt, Gran and Papa.  I will get to meet my uncle Robert!  How cool is all that going to be!

 

4.  Tell us about one of your bad habits.

I spend way too much time on the computer instead of cleaning the house, washing clothes and sleeping.  Any questions?

 

5.  Everyone likes a good deal.  What was the last good deal you got?  You know...like buy one get one free kind of thing.

I like the Combo Locos at my grocery store.  You buy one things and get like 5 or 6 for free.  Usually you have to buy the meat, but all the other things that make up a meal are free.  This is also cool because you don't have to use your brain trying to decide what to cook for dinner.

Okay Robin there you go!  I have missed these SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Barbara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another thing about Heaven, all of us will not only see our Heavenly Father but us Christian journalers will finally meet in person.  "Oh that will be glory for me."
Linda in Washington  

Anonymous said...

RIght on Linda!  I like her point about us all meeting when we get to heaven.  Thanks for playing Barbara! love you!!

Anonymous said...

great answers and what do you write in your private journal? Hmmm.