Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt #67

photo scavenger hunt #67

The entries for photo scavenger hunt #67 will be due Sunday, March 26, 2006 at 11:00 P.M. E.S.T.

Category: View from a Window (suggested by Linda over at Footprints in the Sand - thanks Linda)

 

I wonder if this is what they meant?  Tiny was very cooperative with this photo shoot.

Okay...maybe I did mention something about going bye-bye.  I will not be held responsible for my actions! 

As I was thinking about this entry I looked out my kitchen window and saw a huge yellow bird.  I mean like eagle huge!  I ran to get my camera and the darn bird was flying away as I went to take a picture from the window.

Not to mention the fact that I waited by the window hoping it would fly back into view and my cereal got all soggy!

Now, you see the sacrifices I make for you guys? 

I hope you appreciate the dedication I showed.

Barbara 

You can play too!  Go and visit Betty and she will tell you what to do!

http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/Ofmini-pawsandmenopause/entries/353

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is that doggie in the window?   :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for making those sacrifices for us, LOL.

thanks, also, for playing! Cute pictures. I don't have a kitchen window; good thing I have a dishwasher, otherwise what would I look at while I was washing dishes? I have lived in houses with kitchen windows and I miss it here

betty

Anonymous said...

very good...we're sorry...there's nothing worse that soggy cereal!   Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

That is too cute that puppy looking out the window!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Cute photo! Sorry about the cereal! :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you for the scarfice you made taking that photo. I know it was worth while. LOL. Nice pictures. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I love Tiny pics! Not tiny pics, but TINY pics.  LOL  A yellow bird, the size of an eagle? Was it Big Bird? LOL  Love ya sis!
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Nice pics.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin them, great pictures!!
And I appreciate your sacrifices...
Linda :)