Monday, March 6, 2006

Quiz I Stole From Marina

Q1) Last thing you burned while attempting to cook? Microwave Cooked Bacon stunk up the house for three days!


Q2) Describe yourself in three words.
Silly, Loving and Spontanious

Q3) How long does it take to get ready for your day?

About 20 minutes if I don't have to straighten my hair and am wearing a ponytail.  About 30 minutes if I have to start from scatch.

Q4)Favorite place to blow 50 bucks?
Hobby Lobby buying art supplies or a music store buying background music


Q5) How many people have you thought were "the one"
I would have to say just 2, my boyfriend Paul in highschool and then I met the one that God had picked out for me and I knew I was going to marry him the night we met...which yes is and was Rick


Q6) What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex? Being bossy, or grumpy

Q7) What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Explorer

Q8) What's in your CD player right now?
Sheryl Crow...I love her music!
 
Q9) What celebrity would you have coffee with?
Jennifer Aniston or Lisa Kudrow

Q10) What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?  Pee Wee Herman

Q11) What kind of toothpaste do you use?

Red Closeup...but I want to try the new BAM toothpaste
Q12) What time do you usually go to bed?

I try to make it around 2:30am
Q13) Last movie you saw?

Video Voyer or something like that...stayed up until 3:00 in the morning watching it.
Q14) Last TV show you watched?
Late NIght with DAve Letterman

Q15) Who is your best friend?
Jesus and Eric
Q16) Who in your family do you best get along with?
Eric
Q17) What celeb do you have a secret crush on?
Brad Pitt
Q18) What time is it right now?

12:27am

Q19) Are you planning a vacation/travel?
I would like to go and visit Eric for a few days
Q20) When/Where was the last time you traveled?
Christmas when we went to see Eric
Q21) How many times have you been in love?
If you would have asked me this before I met Rick I would have said 2 or 3 times.  After I met him I knew he was mu only "true" love

Q22) Do you want anymore children?
I would love a little girl. Rick says no


Q23) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In Italy watching my grandchildren while Eric runs his restaurant that he will own and be the executive chef of
Q24) Sinful snacking weakness?
Chex Mix Turtle.  50% less fat than potato chips....but I don't think you are suppose to eat the whole bag :)

Q25) Roller Coasters?
I love them.

Q26) Ever run out of gas?
Not on purpose
Q27) Ever been on a train?
At the zoo

Q28) Ever been on a blind date? Yea and my "best" friend swore to me he was a really cute guy...truth was that her Mom wouldn't allow her to go out alone with her boyfriend so they set me up with this huge fat guy that had the personality of a pea.  Most miserable night of my life.

Q29) Ever been to Europe?
I wish!!!

Q30) What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?

Trick question
Q31) Would youtell anyone it was really you?
 no way

Q32) Ever been arrested?
No

Q33) Have a crush on anyone you work with?
Yes , but I'll never tell who and no it wasn't you if you are reading this and thinking...I bet it was me.
Q34) What is something you believe in?
God

Q35) What is something you fear?
getting lost

Q36) Big or small?
Big things come in small packages
Q37) What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in? Child birth painful but worth every minute who am I kidding Hour of pain

Q39) Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?
No but now you've given me an idea LOL

Q40) Tell us something about your childhood.
The best a kid could ever ask for
Q41) What would it cost you to flash the person next to you?
I would be up all night
Q42) Best time to catch you in a good mood?
At night I'm not a morning person

Q43) If you could be anything for one day, what would it be?
A dog with a good family

Q44) Most prized possession?
The car my sister gave me
Q45) Would you ever sell it/how much?
no

Q46) What is one of your pet peeves?
Rude people

Q47) Favorite kind of ice cream?
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Q48) What song are you listening to right now?
None

Q49) If you could sucker punch one person who would it be?
Johnny or Larry

Q50) Would you like to tell us one of your secrets?
 It is in a blue can and I spray it under my arms every day before I get dressed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your answers. You have amazing witt and Intellegence.

Anonymous said...

funny stuff, thanks I enjoyed this a lot.  I was on a blind date once. oh boy what a mess that was.

http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life

Anonymous said...

LOL I tell ya those blind dates sure do suck
Love ya! Marina

Anonymous said...

I agree with what Hadon says; you do have amazing wit and intelligence! I loved your answer about being a dog in a good family :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Okay, Okay, this is the second place that I saw this, so I guess that means I must tag along and do it to. :-P

Ever run outta gas? And you said not on purpose. HAHAHAHAHA! You had me about peeing my pants with that answer! Loved it!

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Great answers and some are funny too.  What I needed!!  You always make me smile.  Hope you are doing good.  Miss more journal time these days.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Going to Italy where your son will have a restaurant?    That sounds phenomenal!  Wouldn't he have to become an Italian citizen, and have dual citizenships?   mark

Anonymous said...

You're funny.  I ;ove readin your stuff.
 Barb