Thursday, March 30, 2006

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Okay Betty this is for you.  The answer to your Monday morning question:

April Fools Day is my most favorite day of the year.  Last year alone this is what I did.

I went to the post office to get my mail.  And as I walked over to my mailbox I said in a loud voice."Eww gross!"

I walked over to the counter and told Ginger our mail person that next to my mailbox someone had thrown up.  She got this disgusted look on her face and said, " Oh great!"

I said yeah you are going to need a mop and some kind of disinfectant because there is a big mess.

She sighed and said, "I am the only one that is here today so I guess I will have to be the one to clean it up."

I said, "yeah you better before someone falls down in it."

I said "it is pretty chunky, looks like whoever did it had beans and corn for lunch"

She started looking paler by the minute.

As I was leaving and she was headed for the cleaning supplys  I replied over my shoulder...oh and Ginger...

She said, what?

I said April Fools!!!!! and ran out the door.

But I heard her exclaim as I closed the door to leave.

"OH Thank God!"

Want to hear another one?

barbara  

I got over twenty people that day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are GOOOOOD at being BAD.  I wish I could think them up like that. I never can.  Let's hear some more of these!!
Hugs, Barb  

Anonymous said...

you are so bad! Glad I don't live close to you. Wonder what you would pull on me. Thanks for answering it :)

betty

Anonymous said...

that was great!!!  i can never think of anything good for april fools day....i must say that was a 10!

Anonymous said...

You are gettin a head-start.     That's not fair!   lol   mark